Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Redeem Winning Streak in Dunnes

Options
  • 22-05-2020 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭

Can I still get cash for a Winning Streak scratch card in Dunnes Stores?

I need to do a quick shop on my way home later but I have no wallet with just an unreserved scratch card on the car for a couple of months.

I hardly ever use cash myself and I don’t even know if it accepted in shops diluting the lockdown.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Cash is still accepted in most food shops; its more cafes that are avoiding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

L1011 wrote: »
    Cash is still accepted in most food shops; its more cafes that are avoiding it.

So do you think there will be no problem redeeming the wining streak card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Qrt

Not at all, cash is still freely accepted in shops. I work in a convenience store, people are always apologising for paying in cash but all we can do is sanitise our hands at regular intervals. They won’t even bat an eyelid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Unless it's expired, but i think the Lottery have extended the deadlines

Qrt wrote: »
    Not at all, cash is still freely accepted in shops. I work in a convenience store, people are always apologising for paying in cash but all we can do is sanitise our hands at regular intervals. They won’t even bat an eyelid.

Thank you. I saw your message earlier but wasn’t able to respond. As it happened I didn’t need to go to Dunnes but the card will be handy for time.

• Advertisement

Unless it's expired, but i think the Lottery have extended the deadlines

I didn’t even think of that as Winning Streak itself is going for years.

My mother has a fee spin the wheel cards that she was going to post to them just before the lockdown. I had they’d be valid for the next season of the show but are they useless now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭JohnC.

My mother has a fee spin the wheel cards that she was going to post to them just before the lockdown. I had they’d be valid for the next season of the show but are they useless now?

Not exactly next season of the show, but they will be valid for a special draw at a time to be determined. But you will need to get them in by 10th August.

https://www.lottery.ie/content/pli/en/scratch-cards/winning-streak.html

JohnC. wrote: »
    Not exactly next season of the show, but they will be valid for a special draw at a time to be determined. But you will need to get them in by 10th August.

https://www.lottery.ie/content/pli/en/scratch-cards/winning-streak.html

Thank you. I’m on an old phone and could not properly load their website.

Advertisement