Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VHI €100 reward

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

is this applicable to people who already deal with them online?

otherwise its cr@p :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Yes, available to everyone from what I can see.

I was fully signed up on-line already before this but I was still able to claim it earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

daheff wrote: »
    is this applicable to people who already deal with them online?

otherwise its cr@p :(

Am set up online already and went through the steps on their site there. Appears to work for existing online customers also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Brilliant, says my reward will be processed by September. Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Thanks, but I only got €50 because I'm already signed up for DD (I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

I only signed up in April so this is a nice little bonus !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Just logged into VHI and it said "Sign up for Online Documents and Direct Debit and we’ll reward you with €100 cash back". When I click on the claim reward button, it says I am already signed up to online documents and signed up to direct debit and once I click the button, I select the account I want the reward sent to!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Great, existing customer using My VHI, but am entitled to reward. Thanks a million OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭AustinLostin

Wow, thanks OP. I literally just signed up to VHI yesterday, didn't think I'd be eligible for it but I am...nice unexpected saving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Thanks Op for such a handy bargain......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks so much. I would not have known about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks OP, another one already doing it all online but I pressed the button anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Already doing it online, but it says I still get a reward thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Corkey123

nkav86 wrote: »
    Already doing it online, but it says I still get a reward thanks for that!

Ditto

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 33,571 ✭✭✭✭listermint

How do you get this offer if I signed up 2 weeks ago . It's not that clear or am I missing something

Edit.

Figured it out

https://www.vhi.ie/onlineadvantage

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi,

I'm an existing VHI customer, already have online documents and already pay via DD. I've gone to the online advantage webpage and logged into MyVHI but can't see where I can start the claim for these rewards? Would anyone be able to point out the obvious mistake I'm making?

Many thanks

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Decoda wrote:
    I'm an existing VHI customer, already have online documents and already pay via DD. I've gone to the online advantage webpage and logged into MyVHI but can't see where I can start the claim for these rewards? Would anyone be able to point out the obvious mistake I'm making?

That's very strange, when I go back to the homepage there's a link available. I would suggest doing a Google search for the rewards and using a link directly that way

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Just tried again and now the VHI website is under maintenance. I'll try again later.

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

testicles wrote: »
    Thanks OP, company pays for my VHI so free money for me!

In the same boat. Can you get both incentives (i.e. The full €100)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Thanks OP - €100 claimed even though I'm already signed up for everything online already.

For anyone not seeing the button to press, I went in through this url.
    https://www.vhi.ie/onlineadvantage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got an im sorry service unavailable message. What if u have paid upfront but want online docs ??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭geriatric

Thanks op:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Thanks OP. Even works when it’s paid from your group scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Evil_g

I think they might have changed the terms of this. The site was down when I tried to register last night.

When I finally got in this morning they offered me €50 to sign up for online communications - which I did.

An additional €50 was offered for any other named individuals on the policy, but I'm the only person on it, so it looks like I might only get €50....which I'd be delighted with, if I didn't know others were getting €100.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Thanks op. Free money!

Advertisement