Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Swirl Prepaid Mastercard

• 13-01-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

Just seen this if anyone's interested. Free prepaid mastercard

http://www.swirlcard.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

snubbleste wrote: »

I managed to order it without topping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

2.95% on purchases, what makes this a bargain?

*If you do not use your card (load or spend) at least once every two months you will be charged a €3.50 inactive account fee for every month thereafter that your account is inactive. Bargain?

Shouldn't be difficult to stick something on it every couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

kneemos wrote: »
    Shouldn't be difficult to stick something on it every couple of months.

Like just buy a bag of taytos at Tesco

But yes the purchase fee if its true is excessive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

This post has been deleted.

That is standard on most of the pre-paid cards if you read all the terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I won one of these "with €50 preloaded" in a competition on Dublin City FM. Not impressed would sum up my experience. Card arrived. Had to register for address verification...took almost a week to get that code and after all that there was no money on the card. Sorted it out fairly quickly via their live chat but to win a prize where it took over a week after receiving the card to access the money was a major PITA.

Can't see myself loading any more money on it, will probably cancel when the €50 is gone.

Advertisement