Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Nexus 7 32GB First Gen 4.1Tablet €179.99 With Free Delivery at Groupon

Options
  • 12-01-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Spotted this deal this morning for €179.99.
    I am not too sure if this is the same tablet as this one in Argos for €309.99 or
    This one in Currys for €299.99.
    If so then this must be a bargain
    If not then sorry for getting anybodys hopes up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

I googled the seller (photodirect) to see who they are and what they're like.

On the assumption that the crowd I found on eBay are the same, the feedback makes for interesting reading....would make me think twice about the deal, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

There have been prices floating around the €90 to €120 mark for the first gen Nexus 7 the last few weeks (some refurbed to be fair), and you can get the second gen Nexus which has a good deal of improvements for about €210-250 (16-32gb) on amazon. I'd be inclined to go for either of those first myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

Bought one yesterday in xtravision for 159.99.not all stores have them but worth ringing around to check

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

FCB1899 wrote: »
    Bought one yesterday in xtravision for 159.99.not all stores have them but worth ringing around to check
    which one was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Got 2 x 32GB Nexus 7 2012 refurbs from scan.co.uk and they are perfect. Power supplies etc all supplied.

Was a previous thread on them. Are STG£109. Updated no problem to KitKat 4.4.2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Got 2 x 32GB Nexus 7 2012 refurbs from scan.co.uk and they are perfect. Power supplies etc all supplied.

Was a previous thread on them. Are STG£109. Updated no problem to KitKat 4.4.2

I got one in Currys for €120 with a free starter pack (case, stylus and screen protector).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

I got one in Currys for €120 with a free starter pack (case, stylus and screen protector).

Great deal, when was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

shakin wrote: »
    Great deal, when was that?

I got one last week, the shop only had 3 in a display near the door (Mahon, Cork).

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

shakin wrote: »
    which one was that?
    nexus 7 32GB quad core processor,probably not the latest version

Advertisement