Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

bargain groceries

• 13-01-2014 9:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭

not sure if misprice and i never used this site before but mycheapgroceries.com are selling really cheap cereals and sweets and drinks (6 cans of vanilla coke for only 2.50), downside is you can only do orders with purchases between 7 and 8 euro and the psotage is 2 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Johny_cash wrote: »
    not sure if misprice and i never used this site before but mycheapgroceries.com are selling really cheap cereals and sweets and drinks (6 cans of vanilla coke for only 2.50), downside is you can only do orders with purchases between 7 and 8 euro and the psotage is 2 euro

I would say another downside is the fact that they only have 7 products for sale. It's like a website somebody designed as a project for school. Is this an actual business?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Johny_cash

I would say another downside is the fact that they only have 7 products for sale. It's like a website somebody designed as a project for school. Is this an actual business?

not sure but they use paypal so it would be easy to get a refund if nothing arrives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Is this your site?

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Is this your site?

no but this is the bargain area of the forum and the vanilla coke is good value (especially since its rare)

no but this is the bargain area of the forum and the vanilla coke is good value (especially since its rare)

A amateur website selling 7 items and that can only take between 7 or 8 euro a transaction?
    No idea where in the world its based either, no contact details.
    Posted on January 13, 2014 by admin in Uncategorized

i will only accept orders with a value between 7 and 8 euro, any more or less and the order will be cancelled.

That info was updated today... and a big coincidence you posted this today as well...

Thanks for the bargain... :pac:

also :pac:
    Hello world!
    Posted on January 9, 2014 by admin in Uncategorized

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    A amateur website selling 7 items and that can only take between 7 or 8 euro a transaction? No idea where in the world its based either, no contact details

That info was updated today... and a big coincidence you posted this today as well...

Thanks for the bargain... :pac:

also :pac:
    and your point is?

and your point is?

I'm sure a mod will let you know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement