Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The more the merrier Auto.
    Just keep in mind that you have to put up with me for the whole year to get the presents :p:D

I also bake birthday cakes if that sways your decision in any way? :D

I’m looking at videos of Tayto Park.

I'm on the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm house broken & can dress myself Harleen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’ll have the kettle on for the new arrivals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Flaked out after a great day. Now movies and wine time.

• I’ll have the kettle on for the new arrivals :D

Put my name down too, I'd love some homemade cake, can you do either a fresh sponge with cream and jam/strawberries or coffee and walnut cake? I'll do some babysitting in return, I love newborns..

• Advertisement

Put my name down too, I'd love some homemade cake, can you do either a fresh sponge with cream and jam/strawberries or coffee and walnut cake? I'll do some babysitting in return, I love newborns..

Fresh sponge with cream and jam is my OH’s favorite. That or a meringue “cake”. Layers of pavlova sandwiched with cream and strawberries and a strawberry coulis drizzle :D

Whatever the birthday boy or girl wants, I try my best to whip up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bed already, wrecked! And frozen. Fluffy socks on tonight!

• I bought a cooked chicken, rolls etc this morning to keep the troops fed until I got home from work, they're complaining that there was hardly any meat on the chicken, I just checked and the fcuking thing is upside down on the plate, what the hell am I rearing, its gonna be a long bloody summer.. ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I bought a cooked chicken, rolls etc this morning to keep the troops fed until I got home from work, they're complaining that there was hardly any meat on the chicken, I just checked and the fcuking thing is upside down on the plate, what the hell am I rearing, its gonna be a long bloody summer.. ffs.

Brilliant!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I bought a cooked chicken, rolls etc this morning to keep the troops fed until I got home from work, they're complaining that there was hardly any meat on the chicken, I just checked and the fcuking thing is upside down on the plate, what the hell am I rearing, its gonna be a long bloody summer.. ffs.

Lol :D

ETA ,
    Grandeeod got there before me !

• Advertisement

Just away from the tech desk and all the drama. Another day and another dollar. Back on the road next week for a considerable period. So it's working from home beer o'clock.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin ... it’s been a lovely day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Me bird is upside down!. I'm weak laughing, try them with a pig on a spit..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

London trip done, now sitting in a quiet B777 heading home, we were lucky enough to get first class so I can snore

Good night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm laughing here with all the talk of chickens and cakes :D Don't ever change :)

Now deciding what do I want for the dinner :) Any suggestions??

Me bird is upside down!. I'm weak laughing, try them with a pig on a spit..

Lol !
    At least you said it right !
    I made the mistake of calling it a spit roast on a different thread one night :o

Lesson learnt :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I’ll have the kettle on for the new arrivals :D

Ahh brilliant I'm parched :pac:

Deskside

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol !
    I made the mistake of calling it a spit roast on a different thread one night :o

Ah that phrase was just hijacked Mam!

Rotisserie is the posh phrase.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah that phrase was just hijacked Mam!

Rotisserie is the posh phrase.:D

Lol , I know !
    It was on the BB thread and it was the Urban Dictionary definition they thought I meant , and I hadn't a clue what they were on about :D

Lol !

Memories Mam :D:D:D

I’m sitting laughing at the thoughts of the upside down chicken :pac:

• Advertisement

Memories Mam :D:D:D

I’m sitting laughing at the thoughts of the upside down chicken :pac:

Ah girlie , fun times , lot's of laughs and misunderstandings , best threads ever :D

The chicken , poor kids must have thought it was a boney fecker :p

Ah girlie , fun times , lot's of laughs and misunderstandings , best threads ever :D

In fairness, I could see my lot making the same mistake in a few years :D

I miss the BB thread :(
    Gifs, laughs and killing things with fire :D

Sitting reminiscing now.

And greasy. Very greasy!:D

In fairness, I could see my lot making the same mistake in a few years :D

I miss the BB thread :(
    Gifs, laughs and killing things with fire :D

Sitting reminiscing now.

Deco's undercover job at the house , Rylan often saying things we'd said on the thread , what time.does it start ?:D
    Miss it too Harleen :(

Sitting here after taking off my shoes , then realising I may put them back on to go park in the car ... head like a sieve .

Oh , Harleen and G , and everyone that wants to know , new Alphabet Sheep thread set up :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've only heard of a bb gun, I am still a cleaning grem so far but there is tea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I am in bed, slightly sore tummy. Looking forward to having no major plans tomorrow, I’m getting too used to not having work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Gary Uninterested Dashboard

Lovely 12km run this evening, absolutely loved it.

Just had a shower & shave, now sitting here with a beer to help reset the body clock after yesterdays 24 hour shift (which are actually closer to 30 hours).

I'd love to have a fire going, but Ruby is terrified of it but have the heating on instead.. Summer eh!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Nice and early to bed. There may be snoring tonight.

Nice and early to bed. There may be snoring tonight.

Before you start snoring , how's Mrs Bones ?
    And your shoulder ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Before you start snoring , how's Mrs Bones ? And your shoulder ?

Ah she's grand thanks Mam. On the home straight now. I don't envy her though!

Shoulder is sound. I should probably be doing physio to get it proper but for now I'm happy enough with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement