Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Brian Ormonde, or has he vanished already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

dense wrote: »
    I expect he's as chirpy off camera 247 as he is on...... how could you face that every day???

Rohypnol ? Elephant dose or horse tranquilizers. Go easy on the poor fella..... numptys need jobs too!!!

Brian Ormonde, or has he vanished already?

Oh you didnt hear? He owed money to someone in RTE and they sent the Viper Foley (now legitimate businessman involved in debt and asset recovery, see the Barry the Baptist scene from Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels). Himself and Pippa O Connor have now fallen foul of the Montrose Clicque

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Brush shields. Can't stand the sight of him. And his stupid hats.

Macdarack wrote: »
    Brush shields. Can't stand the sight of him. And his stupid hats.

He is still alive?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Oh you didnt hear? He owed money to someone in RTE and they sent the Viper Foley (now legitimate businessman involved in debt and asset recovery, see the Barry the Baptist scene from Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels). Himself and Pippa O Connor have now fallen foul of the Montrose Clicque

That explains his vanishing! Thought you were making it up, but no its here:

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/i-feel-ive-been-set-up-i-never-paid-any-money-to-the-viper-says-rte-star-brian-30498206.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

That clip of him making a cock up on Winning Streak (?) seems to have vanished too, no trace of it online.

As soon as he admitted to meeting the Viper, and Gerald Kean was involved.... I thought yep.......... thats what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Eoghan McDermott

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Vogue Williams, despicable human being who represents everything wrong with the fleeting nature of celebrity these days. A 100% narcissist who needs media attention every second of every day but puts on a false mask of being "down to earth" and one of the people by making documentaries about people in poor countries. Heres an idea, Vogue, maybe keep your baby pictures and wedding etc to yourself like any normal private person? Nah, didn't think so...

1000000% agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Eoghan McDermott, single handedly putting the final nail in 2FMs coffin. Absolute dose of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Marty umps lumpa Morriosey. I wish he would fcuk off back to Willie Wonkas Choclate Factory. One ugly Bas*ard.

Ahhhh, sure his purple hair is very attractive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Dave147 wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott, single handedly putting the final nail in 2FMs coffin. Absolute dose of a man.

Attention seaking hypocrite

That clip of him making a cock up on Winning Streak (?) seems to have vanished too, no trace of it online.

That National lottery is a complete fix anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Dave147 wrote: »
    Really think him and his sister Roe, have a contest/wager between themselves on who can be the most irritating gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Those **** Joe Duffy has on for funny Friday.

Those **** Joe Duffy has on for funny Friday.

Jesus ya. How that crap makes the airwaves, unbelievably cringey

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Daithi and Maura and Ray Darcy. Can’t stand any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

That Eoghan McDermott fella, what a tool. Finishes every conversation with I
    Bye bye love you. Idiot.

Lucy Kennedy cannot stand her gurning at the camera. And get rid of Lottie Ryan. Pure ****e on the radio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Vogue Williams is getting an E4 show now....jesus how does some one so untalented get so far....her agent is more of a miracle worker than Hubermans one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Glebee

Vogue Williams is getting an E4 show now....jesus how does some one so untalented get so far....her agent is more of a miracle worker than Hubermans one

Sweet Jesus she has really landed on her feet there. How long till the divorce???
    Shes going to milk poor Spencer for all his worth....

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/vogue-williams-touches-down-in-st-barths-for-new-years-eve-celebrations-with-sisterinlaw-pippa-middleton-37667324.html

Maia Dunphy so up her own a**e it’s unbelievable and yer man who does the Telly bingo.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dave699

Jason Byrne.

Mairead Ronan and I hate the fact that RTÉ drag her out as some sort of Eurovision expert each year on the late late show. She’s painful to watch and listen to

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Had a good laugh reading this thread. Been living away for a few years and forgot about most of these people. Most irish "celebs" seems like pure cretins. off the top of my head;

- all of boyzone
    - brian McFadden
    - vogue whatever her name is
    - Gerald kean (the "celeb" solicitor)
    - Michael flatly
    - rosanna Davidson and husband
    - barry egan

What's the collective noun for a shower of insufferable see-you-next-Tuesday's ??

Who's that transvestite that won a eurovison for Ireland, she sang 'why me', wouldnt bother me not seeing her on the tele again.

The celebs....... that will be in Dancing with the stars. Judging by the lineup they must have raided the RTE canteen and car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Macdarack wrote: »
    Who's that transvestite that won a eurovison for Ireland, she sang 'why me', wouldnt bother me not seeing her on the tele again.

Linda Martin :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The celebs....... that will be in Dancing with the stars. Judging by the lineup they must have raided the RTE canteen and car park.

Dancing with the Staff*

*I stole this from another thread somewhere.

Advertisement