Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

So we should only treat groups correctly, if they meet some presupposed notion of value creation to a society? Bloody hell, that's dangerous ideology.

So you have no idea what their unique culture is either?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Here's a grand Island - why don't the Gubberment just ship all belonging to this culture off onto their own island?

Imagine it - endless roads for them to travel around. Plenty of room for the horses. They could have all the boxing matches they wanted. And - 4eva homes for the angles. Let them create their own law, provide their own edumacations. They could have their own gubberment.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/property/you-can-own-a-157-acre-island-in-west-cork-for-a-cool-675-million-851514.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I think you just described Rathkeale at xmas, Gerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Pronto63

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Here's a grand Island - why don't the Gubberment just ship all belonging to this culture off onto their own island?

Imagine it - endless roads for them to travel around. Plenty of room for the horses. They could have all the boxing matches they wanted. And - 4eva homes for the angles. Let them create their own law, provide their own edumacations. They could have their own gubberment.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/property/you-can-own-a-157-acre-island-in-west-cork-for-a-cool-675-million-851514.html

One thing missing from that island though.......
    Taxpayers - to pay for everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭ohfa6muwtsvkc1

So you have no idea what their unique culture is either?

It's like you're knocking on the door of their being no difference between settled people and travellers. If this were so, you wouldn't be able to identify them as such.

• Advertisement

It's like you're knocking on the door of their being no difference between settled people and travellers. If this were so, you wouldn't be able to identify them as such.

They identify themselves as such. With their entitlement and their behaviour. Again, before someone sh*ts themselves with outrage, not all travellers behave appallingly but some do.

I identify them as Irish, same as other scroungers. Its only fools like Bernard Sweeney and John Connors (wanker) who try to separate them from us. And lets be honest, they only perpetuate that particular myth in order to get more from the state that they despise so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Still no idea so? Easier just to admit it.

Just For Tallaght told her to f*ck off :pac:

And the comments are all telling her things like "f*ck them hun block them all c*nts".

Annnnnnnd....now she has shared the page of a psychotherapist who liked the k word comment. I'm just waiting on the threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

The comments are funny

"Block them they haven't a clue your doing a great job with your children head high girl"

"I dunno where u find the strength to cope gby"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

And the comments are all telling her things like "f*ck them hun block them all c*nts".

Annnnnnnd....now she has shared the page of a psychotherapist who liked the k word comment. I'm just waiting on the threats.

Remember when she liked the racist post.
    Not a peep from anyone about that of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,178 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    The comments are funny

"Block them they haven't a clue your doing a great job with your children head high girl"

"I dunno where u find the strength to cope gby"

I found her chat with them funny.
    I know people who were harrassed online or had issues and when they needed help. They went to the Gardai. However Magaret jumps straigh4 in with going to the solicitor. I wonder is this to sue them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

People like Margaret think that solicitors are the magic bullet and that other people are afraid of them.

Travellers always use "solicitor" as a standard reply where things don't go their way.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Remember when she liked the racist post.
    Not a peep from anyone about that of course.

That was a beauty
    Kitty Holland says that the refusal of margaret into the pub is racism.

Twitter User points out that Margaret liked a comment on her video calling one of the Bouncers a 'Dirty Rotton Black F***ing Barstool'

Lovely.

https://twitter.com/sherlock_ps/status/1092498614310617088

I found her chat with them funny.
    I know people who were harrassed online or had issues and when they needed help. They went to the Gardai. However Magaret jumps straigh4 in with going to the solicitor. I wonder is this to sue them?

Ah yeah another claim

She's also meant to be suing the pub that didn't let her in

She def knows how to make friends in Tallaght lol

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Ah yeah another claim

She's also meant to be suing the pub that didn't let her in

She def knows how to make friends in Tallaght lol

That’ll never happen. Once she realises that she’d have to actually pay a solicitor out of her welfare payment, she’ll change her mind.

The Paddy Collins fella is on Today with Maura and Daithí now!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Margaret would get legal aid surely?

No legal aid for suing pubs or waging vendettas against people on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No legal aid for suing pubs or waging vendettas against people on Facebook.
    BUT THE GOBERNMENT ARE TAKING AWAY HER RIGHTS!!!

gmisk wrote: »
    BUT THE GOBERNMENT ARE TAKING AWAY HER RIGHTS!!!

As well as robbin her blind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

It’s all kicking off on Margaret’s FB. Apparently she has just discovered a local Tallaght page which shared the article about her stealing in Pennies 6 months ago. She is sharing PMs threatening to sue the page.
    It also looks to me like Bernard is writing her messages. Funny, he was in Wicklow today (he normally lives in Sligo). Coincidence?

I know many people don’t get local papers anymore but plenty have the “the court report”

Which locals were in court for drink driving, public drunkenness whatever. Some long-standing papers even do this for this week 100 years ago. Could be the schoolmaster convicted for making poteen!

I can go to the likes of the Galway Advertiser or the Nenagh Guardian and read it all

What happens in the court is public. Sue for what? :confused:

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I know many people don’t get local papers anymore but plenty have the “the court report”

Which locals were in court for drink driving, public drunkenness whatever. Some long-standing papers even do this for this week 100 years ago. Could be the schoolmaster convicted for making poteen!

I can go to the likes of the Galway Advertiser or the Nenagh Guardian and read it all

What happens in the court is public. Sue for what? :confused:

I think she got called a name in the comments underneath it and they also said she was receiving over 2500 per month!

2500 a month would be fairly accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭normanoffside

One of the comments is to picket outside the psycotherapist’s workplace.

And they want people to contact her place of employment and all the universities she has attended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Well we should deffo be ashamed of the way we have, and continue to, treat them.

Why do you treat them the way you do so?

43MCFpP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

2500 a month would be fairly accurate.

She neva sed she was pur, she sed that sheez homloss. Xxx hun

Did she enjoy her holiday lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

43MCFpP.jpg

Would she be available for work and her dole if she was picketing??!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement