Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

11-01-2019, 13:25   #7231
Graces7

Fire lit after a battle, meal cooked and eaten; kippers so I had an eager audience of five salivating mouths and ten huge starving eyes... this lot could audition for Oxfam.... Knitting calls....
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 13:28   #7232

Outside the office on lunch enjoying a Dairy Milk Whole Nut And Diet Coke
(4) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 13:43   #7233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_dude View Post
Deskside eating avocado on toast

Happy Birthday! I'll buy you 40 mcflurries if you want!

Welllllll I suppose I could take some time out of my busy day to do this 🤔😏😏

I could use all of the above really. Just caught sight of myself in the mirror...

Dear god... talk about dark circles..

Wah
11-01-2019, 13:46   #7234
Persepoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by northgirl View Post
I could use all of the above really. Just caught sight of myself in the mirror...

Wah
A bit of concealer or brightening cream for under the eye will help with that ng

My location from my previous post hasn't changed although I am now relaxed with my feet up. Ahh work
11-01-2019, 13:53   #7235
TG1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persepoly View Post
A bit of concealer or brightening cream for under the eye will help with that ng

My location from my previous post hasn't changed although I am now relaxed with my feet up. Ahh work
I have a peachy toned one just for my eye bags, it just cancels out the black a bit!!

Home, waiting for the water to heat up so I can have a shower and start getting ready for my date with my dad tonight. Love spoiling him, he's been such a rock for me lately!
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 13:54   #7236

Quote:
Originally Posted by northgirl View Post

Wah
There's a lot of life revealed in and around people's eyes ng, but not all.
I'd say there's still a spark in there, and a wish from here that things get brighter.
11-01-2019, 13:55   #7237
Persepoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
I have a peachy toned one just for my eye bags, it just cancels out the black a bit!!

Home, waiting for the water to heat up so I can have a shower and start getting ready for my date with my dad tonight. Love spoiling him, he's been such a rock for me lately!
I have used so many different brands down through the years and while they were all grand none lived up to the hype. At the minute I have a No7 under eye concealer that is like a pen with a brush at the end. Its just ok.
What brand are you using?
11-01-2019, 13:55   #7238
Witchie

Lying on my bed in KL after a jet lagged/post-coital nap. Think I will get up for a couple of hours and get my body clock back to time here by going to bed around midnight.

So happy to be back.
11-01-2019, 14:11   #7239
Boom_Bap
Landfill

I'm in work.....but I think I'm going to dip out of the office for an hour an treat myself to something.
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 14:16   #7240
Shoesdayschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persepoly View Post
I have used so many different brands down through the years and while they were all grand none lived up to the hype. At the minute I have a No7 under eye concealer that is like a pen with a brush at the end. Its just ok.
What brand are you using?
Depends on what you needed covering P. I love tarte shape tape. If it’s pigmentation/red veins etc id use Mac select cover up or the P Louise rumour base. I also like the catrice one in the tube like lipgloss. Apply it with a small stippling brush.

If it’s discoloration you then need to try a concealer with a colour in it to counteract the colour you’re trying to disguise but to be honest concealer won’t conceal puffiness. The ordinary have a caffeinated serum that helps lighten discoloration and reduce puffiness. Tbh I’d be going that route instead of using a really heavy duty concealer around the delicate skin surrounding the eye.

If you’re looking for an insane coverage ( the smallest dot would cover so much) then I would recommend the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. You can mix it with a moisturizer for a medium coverage foundation. But that’s like if you want absolutely no imperfections showing.

I’m in work, thinking I buy way too much makeup
11-01-2019, 14:26   #7241
bolgbui41

Deskside, trying to upload a syllabus and finalise reading lists on a very uncooperative Blackboard. I thought it was complicated until I read all Shoe's makeup advice - that, for me, is infinitely more confusing that teaching will ever be.
11-01-2019, 14:42   #7242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchie View Post
Lying on my bed in KL after a jet lagged/post-coital nap. Think I will get up for a couple of hours and get my body clock back to time here by going to bed around midnight.

So happy to be back.
You're the complete antithesis of me. I forget it's been so long..

Good for you!
(4) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 14:46   #7243
I says

A night out in Galway booked for next weekend.
A surprise for the boss lady. Who knows I might get lucky
Food,drink and the obiligitory trip into Anthony Ryan’s for the yearly clobber shop.
11-01-2019, 14:50   #7244
BBDBB

Sat at my desk
still buzzing from playing 5-aside this morning
trying to remember/work out wtf I did with this spreadsheet when I last updated it back in September......nope, no idea hoe I went about recording the various different categories
getting distracted by the Munster A v Leinster A game on Youtube and contemplating what Im going to have for dinner tonight
11-01-2019, 14:55   #7245
Makikomi

Send a message via MSN to Makikomi
At home, off work sick due to a stress fracture in my ankle and I'm bored fooking stupid. Although being off my foot is great and the pain is easing better each day I'm bored, very bored.
Thread Closed