Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craghoppers St Stephens Day Sale, up to 50% off

• 26-12-2020 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Up to 50% off, 10% off your first order. Free delivery on orders over €80

https://www.craghoppers.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Fab deals thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭FDave

How do you avail of the 10% off first order?

Yip subscribe to mailing list and code appears in browser after entering your email and submitting so no need to login etc

I spent about 700 ( across 4 peeps) and got about 1100 in savings. Way cheaper than Amazon or anywhere else. I'd say with the lockdowns a bit of hiking gear now will be a good investment for the year to come.

Top quality gear too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

What's the fit like?

:confused:
    What's the fit like?
    Very accurate as above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭AhhHere

How is there quality against other outdoor brands? Google some items looks like the price are simialr across the web. Wondering if an actual sale or are they always on "sale"?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

Is Craghopper stuff ever NOT on sale??!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

AhhHere wrote: »
    How is there quality against other outdoor brands? Google some items looks like the price are simialr across the web. Wondering if an actual sale or are they always on "sale"?

Its same as regatta gear, craghoppers is owned by the regatta group. Basically average quality stuff that is okay value at the constant "sales" price

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thanks for this. Got two nice fleeces for 40 quid. Got a jacket of theirs in Arnotts years ago and was great for years. Always forget about them

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinbird

Its same as regatta gear, craghoppers is owned by the regatta group. Basically average quality stuff that is okay value at the constant "sales" price

Better quality that regatta. And decent enough reduction.
    Although couldn't find a second item to bring me up to €80 so paid the postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

deegs wrote: »
    Yip subscribe to mailing list and code appears in browser after entering your email and submitting so no need to login etc

I spent about 700 ( across 4 peeps) and got about 1100 in savings. Way cheaper than Amazon or anywhere else. I'd say with the lockdowns a bit of hiking gear now will be a good investment for the year to come.

Top quality gear too.

Thats what you were led to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭corks finest

Berghaus in a different league

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

Your order from DPD UK was dispatched on 29/12/20 and is due for delivery by DPD Ireland.

Not sure what this page is all about > https://www.craghoppers.ie/guaranteed-irish/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭recyclops

Fairly sure that's just dpd more than craghoppers. I've had it from stuff that was made in cork I think but delivered by dpd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭wait4me

Please let us know how you get on with VAT and customs if your shipment arrives after January 1. I was on "Chat" with Craghoppers who could not tell me the VAT situation for Irish orders after January 1. Bargains may not be bargains if the shipping company put an admin charge and you have to pay extra VAT.

I am hoping for the best but fearing the worst......unless anybody here can placate me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I would also be interested in this. The Guaranteed Irish bit is misleading.
    I won't buy anything if the customs are in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Got my first delivery today which was ordered on the 26th, shipped from Ellesmere Port UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

I would also be interested in this. The Guaranteed Irish bit is misleading.
    I won't buy anything if the customs are in question.

The Guaranteed Irish thing is very misleading really. Just means that there is irish jobs somewhere along the chain and they pay a fee to GI which is all good I suppose. The stuff is made everywhere but Ireland usually when you see the Guaranteed Irish logo. Need to see "made in ireland" if you want to support local etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭maneno

Did anyone get an email that their order was delayed due to unexpected issue after getting the “despatch email”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

maneno wrote: »
    Did anyone get an email that their order was delayed due to unexpected issue after getting the “despatch email”

Yes, got DPD email saying order would be delivered yesterday, it wasn’t, then late last night the despatch email followed by the DPD delayed email.

• Advertisement

pm1977x wrote: »
    Yes, got DPD email saying order would be delivered yesterday, it wasn’t, then late last night the despatch email followed by the DPD delayed email.

Same boat here, wonder what the issue is, hopefully they deliver them soon

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Got my delivery from DPD today.

Good quality stuff and sizes as expected

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

maneno wrote: »
    Same boat here, wonder what the issue is, hopefully they deliver them soon

Since got a text saying delivery within the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Arms a smidge short but keeping jacket. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Got a lovely warm, waterproof coat (that is back being advertised for 180) and a fleece for just over a hundred quid and was delivered within 3 days. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got a lovely warm, waterproof coat (that is back being advertised for 180) and a fleece for just over a hundred quid and was delivered within 3 days. Cheers OP.

What jacket was it?

Got my massive order yesterday. Over the moon with everything. Way better quality than previous regatta BA. Incredible deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

got mine yesterday, great in this weather, its greak kit,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Clue Girl

Thanks Alfie1! Went on a happy shopping spree. Delivery man might as well move in with me at this stage - he’s practically living here. Thanks again

• Advertisement

Anyone who ordered on Monday and got their parcel? Tracking has been on “delay” since Wednesday

Advertisement