Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Up Book Sales

• 04-10-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey guys, My name is Mitchel and i run pop up book sales in aid of Concern Worldwide.
    You'll see basically the same paragraph for each of the books you'll see here but here we go.
    Recently we recieved some pretty cool books (thanks to all that donated) and the prices have been pretty high on most of them. the range is between 15 and 40 euro (actual value 20-80) and our book sale range is usually between 1 and ten euro. So we have a small problem. I am trying to sell these books online so could you guys please share these links with anybody you think might be interested. Concern worldwide is a brilliant charity and we hope to get as much money for them as we can :) so if you see a book that you think others might be interested in, please send them the link :) Thanks a lot guys

Mitchel- Project Manager of Concern Worldwide Pop-up Book Sales
    (i love that title :D )

message me if you're interested and i'll message you the links :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement