Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out

• 24-07-2020 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭

For some unknown reason,I cannot post in the journal e newspaper. I've sent them emails numerous times with no reply, has anyone else got a similar experience with the journal. Any one got an email for the journal newspaper that might get a reply. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭dohboy

You've been banned, I would assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭horse7

If I was would I get some kind of message?

horse7 wrote: »
    If I was would I get some kind of message?

Not necessarily. What kind of comments were you posting lately?

Lately was probably a year ago and totally unremembered. Is there any way to see my profile, message sent received etc?

Lately was probably a year ago and totally unremembered. Is there any way to see my profile, message sent received etc?

No idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,749 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

For some unknown reason,I cannot post in the journal e newspaper. I've sent them emails numerous times with no reply, has anyone else got a similar experience with the journal. Any one got an email for the journal newspaper that might get a reply. Thanks

did you try clear your cache and cookies, and unapproving the twitter widget

did you try clear youring cache and cookies

Thanks,yes on a regular basis. They don't reply to emails, they have no phone number.

Advertisement