Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Web management.

• 03-06-2020 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hi not sure if this will make sense but her ya go.

I am looking for something to monitor my network and present in a webpage with links to all the web\admin pages for the devices on my network. like a management page but was hoping to automate this as to when I ad a device like a new server or service it will add a link to it on the webpage. Something like webmin for a Linux server. Maybe there is something already link this or maybe not or maybe I will just have to create a webpage myself and host on my network.

What I would like is a webpage the automatically updates to show a link to the login pages of any device on the network .

Hope what I'm looking for make sense to someone :)

Thanks to anyone that may reply in advance.

Comments

SNMP

PRTG / Zabbix etc.

When you say
    "What I would like is a webpage the automatically updates to show a link to the login pages of any device on the network ."
    Is that switches/firewalls etc, as the only one I used for that is Auvik, not cheap. You can hit any device on your network from their pane of glass and from outside the network.

My home network, I have PRTG monitoring all SNMP from network devices, wmi from Win servers, ssh on linux. Free for 100 sensors.
    Along with a free version of Pulseway, both notify me of defined events and warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭DeconSheridan

NoDrama wrote: »
    SNMP

PRTG / Zabbix etc.

I installed phpipam
    on Ubuntu Server a few weeks ago but now think PRTG may be more what I was looking for and appears to have a nicer UI. Only thing is $ and its windows based client apps.

Advertisement