Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

University Of Limerick

• 26-09-2001 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I just started college in UL and was wondering if anybody plays quake, HL or CS around here... I'm told that the games are installed in one of the computer labs but I don't know where :).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Ho ho ho ho ho, fool for asking.
    Your life will never be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

heh

Here, look for a small group of (usually stoned) lads who talk alot about bunny hopping, rocket launchers, lakerman, beasts escape and that time when zero played krusty oh so many years ago when they were very very drunk.

They can usually be found lounging around a lab or in the pub. Rumour has it, lately you will need a radio wave sniffer to detect quake udp packets as they are lanning it on a radio linked lan.

Best to post a msg to Zero if your trying to hook up with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

There's a guy called Tony Molloy runs the games club inside in the college, mail him at Tony.Molloy@ul.ie and he'll sort you out. I forget the IP of the server myself, I'm left and all.

Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jasonthelad

hey guys moving into accom tomorrow in Plassey and I'm just wondering where do I go to get my key and pay my rental fees?? Is it the Campus Life Services Building or the Plassey Village reception?

Also I have a bank draft for €1500 for the Student Services Contribution and I am wondering where should I go with that? Thanks!

Advertisement