Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kemosabe

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

We broke up. It's a crazy world. Arse biscuits is what I say, bloomin arse buscuits. Keep an eye out on random off shoots and new projects... I dunno about the rest of them, but I'm gonna use this forced break to go and find a sweet ass band to rock. Boomf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Sorry to hear it Frankie. Good luck to all of ye in whatever ye do next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Ok, myself and frankie have decided it's time Kemosabe made a comeback to the Dublin scene:D

We are currently looking for a drummer and bassist, see my sig for a link to the add... If anyone knows of anyone that may be interested, please do point them in our direction.

Regards,
    Kemosabe:)

I'm feelin a lot of love in this room right now

• Advertisement

Nice! I love Kemosabian!

And I love Furious Timothy , we should do a gig together. Alas, I doubt we'd be ready to rock your next gig with ye.

and we only play once a year anyway so you'll be in fine form for the gig after next

It's a date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

UPDATE!!!!

Drummer and Bassist have been recruited, it'll take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things but Kemosabe should be coming to a venue near you soon!!!

We are going to spend some time working on our exsisting tracks, rearranging, rewriting and generally just polishing them off while working on some new tunes as well...

Watch this space.

• Advertisement
Advertisement