Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Anyone wrote: »
    Ordered some and replacement heads. Prefer the T3 over the T2's personally, so will be interested to see how these go. Hopefully they aren't as heavy on the heads as the old T3's.

Avoid these new T3's. Blocked after less than an hour of use. I filled with Vampires Kiss(red juice) and you can see where the juice has leaked into the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Avoid these new T3's. Blocked after less than an hour of use. I filled with Vampires Kiss(red juice) and you can see where the juice has leaked into the tip.
    Jamie72 wrote: »
    I'm going to give the T3s a go tomorrow. Thanks for the offer anyway!

AHHHHHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Are you sure it's actually in the tip? Evods have a clear tip as well and it looks like juice is where it shouldn't be but it's actually fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Does any old drip tip fit on an AGR? Going to try the cart/tank thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Does any old drip tip fit on an AGR? Going to try the cart/tank thing.

drip tip fits into the carto

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Did anybody ever try that terminator and tank at Vaperus? Cheap killer I assume? Very cheap. Seemingly it will fit decent tanks and the eBaron ceramic cups will fit it.

rickyjb wrote: »
    Are you sure it's actually in the tip? Evods have a clear tip as well and it looks like juice is where it shouldn't be but it's actually fine.

Yeah, I can taste the liquid and see drips of it in the tip. The head is also blocked after less than an hour of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Yeah, I can taste the liquid and see drips of it in the tip. The head is also blocked after less than an hour of use.

You sure that isn't just condensation which you would usually get

Vaperus wrote: »
    You sure that isn't just condensation which you would usually get

Vampires Kiss is a very vibrant red colour, so yeah pretty sure it isnt condensation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Did anybody ever try that terminator and tank at Vaperus? Cheap killer I assume? Very cheap. Seemingly it will fit decent tanks and the eBaron ceramic cups will fit it.

Ill tell you what I discovered last night after wasting loads of juice....the terminator has a slighty smaller diameter than a carto, so in my agr it p*sses out liquid.
    I even tried changing the internal rings in the base of the agr but I couldnt get the old one out.
    It might be just my agr tank, I dunno.

• Advertisement

What todd thinks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkyBQa3x7jA

Never seen Todd being really negative about something before, never mind that negative.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Never seen Todd being really negative about something before, never mind that negative.

I like to try new stuff as it comes out, think I'll skip this one :)

I need to stop recommending t3's

I got some strawberry lemonade today, It was my all day vape a while back.
    Back then I used ego batteries and kanger t3's and was happy out with my setup.
    So today in a flood of nostalgia I dug out a t3, filled it up. ****! maybe its a bad head I'll another one still ****! ok I think I have new one here somewhere I'll try that.
    Fxxk how did I ever vape with this shxt.
    Moral of the story; I guess for me, there is no going back. :(

My Little Igo-l saved the day :) its still a lovely juice but I don't see going back to an all day one.

I have a full bottle of Strawberry Lemonade here from about six months ago. The reason being I only use it in the dripper (which I rarely use) because it was a total nightmare in my T2's.

I know with the T2, if you remove the large top wick, it will help thicker juices wick (help a lot actually). Even then, you aren't going to get long out of a clearo with that juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

What with the new Juice method EsmokeIE have employed to manufacture their juices, I notice the liquid is now coloured.

With the old way they made their juices most came light coloured or even clear and I could tell then if a juice was steeped or how long I had it by the colour.

My question is this - is the juice pre steeped as the colour would suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Platinums from what I understand since e-smokeireland juices (wingnuts range) are now being produced in one of the best eliquid labs in europe now, they are being made in proper sized batches. Like hundreds or even a thousand plus bottles at a time (just a guess here but I could imagine it would be a lot.) The best thing about this is every single batch is going to be pharmaceutical grade quality and consistency. The second best thing is that they should pretty much be steeped by the time they get to us. :)

Before being made in a lab overseas they were being made locally and I'm guessing in much smaller batches. News of a new batch of juice being available with instructions to steep it for at least 3-4 days were the norm.

However now since the batches are so big, I would assume that by the time they're shipped over to ESI, and are all in boxes waiting to be sold, they'll be steeping for a fair few days already by the time you get it.

So at a guess I'd say steeping wingnuts e-liquids are a thing of the past, yay

Also this hopefully should sort out the problem where a lot of their juices were out of stock for a few days, then back in stock for a week or two, then out of stock again.

Anyways I'm super psyched about this turn of events because the wingnuts range from ESI is one of my favourites and now it's even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

The juice composition seems to have changed for wingnuts though. Unfortunately. I got some nut juice recently, one of the new bottles. It was 18mg as opposed to 20mg and its 80% pg. Tastes sweeter than i remember the old nut juice too. Still love the nut juice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

The old pink tiger was a Limey green colour where as the new one is actually pink, funny that. Still seems to taste and vape the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

BeansBeans wrote: »
    The juice composition seems to have changed for wingnuts though. Unfortunately. I got some nut juice recently, one of the new bottles. It was 18mg as opposed to 20mg and its 80% pg. Tastes sweeter than i remember the old nut juice too. Still love the nut juice though.

thats right, nut juice (my favourite) seem to be a bit different than old, 'hand made' one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Anyone know the procedure to get something returned to thebestshop.eu?
    I emailed them on Monday about a dodgy battery I got, and then again yesterday, but I haven't received any response from them yet. :(

just tried my first bottom coil clearo,T3s. Very disapointed compared to the T2. Real lack in warmth of the vapour compared to the T2, I was expecting a difference, but not this much. While they let me down recently, I'll be ordering more T2's when ESI is back in stock.

Righto, has anyone got a a Sigelei 19B and have they used a kick with it?
    I have tried it in every possibly combination of positioning with the kick and battery with and without the top spring. No joy, will not fire. Asked on ECF got a few answers saying it just works for them :P (thanks) but the Todd had the same issue as me, but there was a comment on his video saying he got it working with some fiddling.

If i put the kick facing down on the bottom cap, the delrin pushes it to an angle and the mod continuously fires :o so think i might try shaving off some of the delrin ring.

Its driving me nuts!

The mod is absolutely bloody gorgeous though for €35 i kind of want to order more just to look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have the Sigelei 19 (not the b) and also had problems with the kick not firing. Turning the tube the other way around has made quite a bit of difference. Not quite sure why though. My 19 has been modified though with the top magnet removed and a longer brass bolt installed. Also shortened the throw on the switch.

Unfortunately the B has a glued bottom cap, so no joy there, although its firing fine without the kick so seems the issue with that isnt as bad as the A. There is a spring at the top instead of the magnet as well.

I had another look at it and there seems to be no issue with contact, i am baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Ionised

Unfortunately the B has a glued bottom cap, so no joy there, although its firing fine without the kick so seems the issue with that isnt as bad as the A. There is a spring at the top instead of the magnet as well.

I had another look at it and there seems to be no issue with contact, i am baffled.

My 19 also had a glued bottom switch but a little hot/cold treatment had it loosened up fairly easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Qick rant wanted to give thumps up for Vaperus,was smoking for many years,and couple people in my family,basically went over two cartons a week between us,Now time again came to buy a carton of smokes and i said F it cant be wasting so much money weekly,and smoking almost 20 a day,so had this idea for a while to get e-cig but weekend was on.So Found out these great people live not to far and have small shop set up at home,made a call and was welcome on Saturday to buy my first kit,as was struggling with most online retailers not accepting debit or having poor choice.So made a switch and am happy to say the least,even if it wont work out,after a week its already more then payed of for me,and so far experience is quite good,hopeffuly all family soon will convert to vaping,as cant stand that coughing and wheezing lungs every time i have my first smoke in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Would you recommend the 19b? They're out of stock on celtic vapes at the moment but I'm thinking of getting one if they come back in after watching Todd's review. Set up my clockworks RDA with dual coils only to realise that there was no possible way to get enough power through it using either the evic or Zmax (Zmax won't fire at 1.2 ohms and evic only goes to 5V) so looking out for a mech mod now. Also have a chimbus and chorge on the way so I guess that's another reason...

Am I right in thinking that a mech mod will solve that problem or am I missing something?

They have a brass version available for pre-order (19e it's called) but don't fancy being a guinea pig in case it has problems.

Ya it is a lovely mod, its really good quality considering the price.
    The threading on mine isnt as smooth as the one todd had, but you can get around that after all. Its a nice solid weighty mod and it seems to have less of a misfiring issue as opposed to the A. There are plenty of videos on fixes if you have any issues, although if you dont feel comfortable having a fiddle with the mod it might not be the best idea.
    But really it is quite simplistic, the best way i saw was to cut part of a hot spring and lay it around the pin, apparently removes misfires.
    The throw on my 19B does not seem to be as long as others. Or at least it doesnt bother me.

Realy the bottom line is, its a bloody solid little mod, looks fantastic and its only €35. If youre after perfection the Nzonic which its based on or an Electric Angel or Roller might be better choices.
    You should be fine with that mod, I am not sure really about the dual coils in RDAs. But I am sure someone else here will give you a definite answer on that.

The brass one is a flashy little bugger, i like it. :p You're probably right to wait to get some opinions on the E if you dont have any other mech mods to use.

• Advertisement

Got some I-Clear 30's recently after my Kanger T3 disasters. I have two setups, work is usually a twist+kanger, home is usually evic+Vivi Nova.

Anyway, Evic+I-Clear is just a lovely vape, pretty much the best vape I have had. Been using it since Friday evening, no dry hits, no change in quality. Its hungry on juice though(or maybe I am vaping more).

Heres the thing, bringing the evic to work isnt something I want to do. Can any of you recomend a battery setup to go with the I-Clear 30's?

Advertisement