Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Yep, i was thinking of going back to the cart in the Bulli as i would'nt be lashing it out of it.
    Dripping would eat it up i think although i will now and again once i'm comfortable with the bare minimum each day.

Compared to my DIY juices which tasted great but felt i was was vaping too much, it was also making me real tired at times, whether it was the nic base, flavour,pg or vg or whatever combination of those.

After only a day on the el Toro i can notice a difference already.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I've been hooked on Halo Torque since I got to try some with the "pass the parcel". It's a really nice tobacco with a lovely sticky nutty taste/smell, and it has a nice satisfying kick to it too, though I wouldn't imagine it to be anything like that el Toro.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,758 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

now that I think about it, there are similar things to those plastic abominations that you can use with syringes

I saw a video of a guy who had one in his large bottle of nic base, so you just stick the syringe in.. turn the bottle upside down and then can draw the liquid into the syringe while the plastic thing stops it leaking
    Having read that, I just tried it there. It works brilliantly; using a blunt short needle, 5ml of nic concentrate right into the syringe, inverted. Excellent.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

using the plastic dropper thing from the el toro bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,758 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

using the plastic dropper thing from the el toro bottles?
    Not those in particular, but the plastic dropper on another brand of nic conc. A 2mm needle slides into it nicely, pierces something inside, and draws fine. The dropper still works afterwards.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Anyone get their stuff from easy liquid yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Mine took a few days to come, i ordered on the Wednesday, and they didn't get to me till the following wednesday....

I ordered this day last week and i was expecting it yesterday, nothing in the post either today

id say they were swamped with the sale they were having, they posted something on their facebook about it iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Got mine yesterday from easy liquid.
    Bargain but flavor is light and it pg afaik .
    I'v had to put more vg in mixes and avoid high pg juices as I'm getting really dry skin from the pg. Find vg a smoother vape anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The Easy Liquid is Dekang, just with a different label so it's still the standard Dekang 80/20 mix

the Koko liquid is Hangsen, think it's a 50/50

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ordered mine on a Friday, and got it Thursday two weeks later.
    Not the best packaging - two flavours had leaked slightly, two came without labels, but it's still a bargain, and I got an extra spicy flavour (different to jalapeño, and hotter...habanero?).

wow, 2 weeks?

when I ordered from them I ordered on a thursday and it came on the following monday

First time i ordered from them it was Thursday to tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday from easy liquid.
    Bargain but flavor is light and it pg afaik .
    I'v had to put more vg in mixes and avoid high pg juices as I'm getting really dry skin from the pg. Find vg a smoother vape anyway.

I get effected the same way with the PG its annoying isnt it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Yes it's anoying, but 50/50 seems to stop the itch, waiting for the flaking to go away now.
    Got 3 Koko and 7 easy. Just tried the 7 wolves and DKTab.
    Have so much juice now I'm set for about 4 months.
    Cartos will be my only running cost after this week.
    Can get a twist or lavatube or something with the saving as it a year this month since I started vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Elbow wrote: »
    I ordered this day last week and i was expecting it yesterday, nothing in the post either today

Any sign of your order yet? Trying to figure out when to expect mine :)

sept09baby wrote: »
    Any sign of your order yet? Trying to figure out when to expect mine :)

Nope no sign yet, hopefully the postie will have 2 packages for me tomorrow, expecting an atty for my new toy as well!

****Nothing in the post either today, I'm heading away tonight for a few days so hopefully they'll be waiting for me Monday evening when I get home

Still waiting on mine from easyliquid too.

I have 50ml 11mg of el Toro Naturales from houseofliquid which has not been opened yet and was wondering if someone was gonna order the same in the next few days would they get a 18mg instead and do a swap with me?

Let me know in the next day or so before i lash it out of it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

My order from easy arrived last Friday so was pretty impressed with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Eoin wrote: »
    My order from easy arrived last Friday so was pretty impressed with that.

My order arrived today so it took exactly a week since I received the shipped notification. Can't wait to get stuck in now

Order from easy arrived this morning well packaged and all that.

Mine got delivered to work today today aswell, unfortunately i wasn't in the office today and won't be till Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

derra wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine from easyliquid too.

I have 50ml 11mg of el Toro Naturales from houseofliquid which has not been opened yet and was wondering if someone was gonna order the same in the next few days would they get a 18mg instead and do a swap with me?

Let me know in the next day or so before i lash it out of it :D

If you haven't ordered yet derra, I've 50ml of 18mg Naturales on the way. They sent me a 10ml bottle by mistake. So they're sending on the 50ml bottle. I tried it, and it's not for me. It's yours if you want it for €20 posted.
    Or anyone else if derra doesn't need it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I'll take it if Derra doesn't want it. I'll also buy Derra's 11mg, if he does, and if he's interested in selling it.

I'll also buy 10 or 20ml, if Sir Digby wants it, because I know he likes it, and my bloke hasn't tried it yet.

aw, thanks noreen :)

i can't afford it atm but if your fella ends up not liking it, send me a pm

Gryzor wrote: »
    If you haven't ordered yet derra, I've 50ml of 18mg Naturales on the way. They sent me a 10ml bottle by mistake. So they're sending on the 50ml bottle. I tried it, and it's not for me. It's yours if you want it for €20 posted.
    Or anyone else if derra doesn't need it...

I'll take that off ya Gryzor.
    Send me a PM with your PayPal details and i'll send it on later when i top up my card yeah.

@ Noreen
    I'll be keeping the 11mg for night time vaping.
    If you want a 5ml sample of the 11mg, send me a PM and i'll send it off Monday for you to try.

sold
    selling one RDA

i dont care which, anodized silver or anodized black.. im prettyu sure thats what they are

they're definitely silver or black anyway

i've only enough wick left for one coil so Im keeping that. only a tiny bit of .20 nichrome as well. I can throw in what I assume to be .16 kanthal and some .15 nichrome, probably a metre or two of each.

30 incl postage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Selling one RDA

30 incl postage

PM sent.

• Advertisement

all sold

Flavourart - Usa mix about 9ml
    Ultimate Maxboro 5-6ml
    Black Fire Tobacco - 5-6ml

Bitter Wizzard 5-6ml

Perfumers Apprentice

Dulce de leche - 9ml
    Tobacco blend - 9ml
    M-Type 9ml

healthcabin
    2x Orange 9ml
    USA Mix 7ml
    Strawberry - 10ml
    Raspberry - 9ml
    Coconut - 10ml
    Cranberry - 10ml
    Deluxe tobacco - 6-7ml
    Banana - 9ml
    Pineappl- 9ml
    2x Litchi - 9ml
    Flue Cured tobacco - 7-8ml

Inawera
    espresso 3-4ml
    Anise
    Coffee paradiso
    Wild strawberry

I have 1-2ml of a couple of other inawera flavours too ill throw in so you can try out, i dont want them anyway

10 for the lot incl postage

also selling

roundabout 70-80ml of 50mg nic juice
    150ml each of healthcabin pg/vg

tenner incl postage

Advertisement