Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beau x1's Da'

Options
  • 25-07-2008 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Taken from a thread started by Beau x1 about telling your parents about losing your virginity...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342608

I remember I had slept over at the girlfriends house at the time, and when I came home my parents asked me who was the one who used contraception. Just like that, out of the blue, assuming I had sex. I said I had (the old rubber always works well...I wasn't going to lie or anything as what was the point in that? May as well have told them when it was easiest to.

Anyway, needless to say my mom burst into tears and started calling my girlfriend a dirty slut - it was hilarious. My dad patted my brother on the back stating "well there's only one gay in the family now". Haha.

How did it go for you? Mine was quite dramatic and uncessarily so at that too.

Comments

Advertisement