Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebook newbie (yep, it's true) need help!

• 30-03-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all

I have finally taken the plunge and decided to bite the bullet and go on facebook in order to promote my business.

Now, being impatient and not too tech savvy, I incorrectly set up a personal account and then a business page. I believe this is in violation of Facebook's terms and conditions. Now, I am stuck with both when I just want the business page. I have searched online/facebook but can't find any resources on this issue - surely to god I'm not the only eejit who has done this to herself....??

Can anyone offer me any advice on how to rectify the matter?

With thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Have you your own personal Facebook account?

If so, suggest the following. Add your own personal account as an admin on the Page that you set up. You do this through the admin section of your Page. You may have to do this by using the profile page that you incorrectly created.

Then log out and log in using your normal Facebook account. Go to your business page and make sure you can administrate it.

You can delete the personal profile for your business.

Advertisement