Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is trump hiding a serious medical condition?

• 27-05-2020 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭

So we know that Trump was rushed to walter reed hospital last november. It has never been explained why. We also know that he has not completed his annual medical. Again, there is no explanation given for this. We also have video of trump in public doing erratic and uncontrolled movements. is it possible that Trump has Frontotemporal dementia or something similar and is tryng to hide it from the world?

Symptoms of Frontotemporal dementia include:

Increasingly inappropriate social behavior
    Loss of empathy and other interpersonal skills, such as having sensitivity to another's feelings
    Lack of judgment
    Loss of inhibition
    Lack of interest (apathy), which can be mistaken for depression
    Repetitive compulsive behavior, such as tapping, clapping or smacking lips
    A decline in personal hygiene
    Changes in eating habits, usually overeating or developing a preference for sweets and carbohydrates
    Eating inedible objects
    Compulsively wanting to put things in the mouth

i think trump fits nearly all of those.

It can also cause movement issues such as:

Tremor
    Rigidity
    Muscle spasms
    Poor coordination
    Difficulty swallowing
    Muscle weakness
    Inappropriate laughing or crying

Take a look at the short videos below and you see examples of some of those. What is the White House hiding from us?

https://twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1247004564005543941

https://twitter.com/TeresaB444/status/1264981259408879617

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 40,729 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

It would be unusual for a 73 year old with his lifestyle NOT to have a medical condition.

However there is nothing at all in those clips to suggest anything very sinister.

For a person who is under a camera 16 hours a day, it would be incredibly hard to mask something like what is suggested in the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

sydthebeat wrote: »
    It would be unusual for a 73 year old with his lifestyle NOT to have a medical condition.

However there is nothing at all in those clips to suggest anything very sinister.

For a person who is under a camera 16 hours a day, it would be incredibly hard to mask something like what is suggested in the OP.

so the

Tremor
    Rigidity
    Muscle spasms
    Poor coordination

he displays are perfectly normal? and you're right, it would be incredibly hard to hide which is why it has been caught on video.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭KevRossi

He's a bit of a nasty individual, a spoilt child who always got his way in life. This is mixed in with some form of dementia. My Dad had dementia and Parkinson's, there's a fair few similarities between him and Trump if you want to find them ( I mean the dementia, not the Parkinson's).

On the other hand he's been behaving irrationally for some time and I think if he had pro dementia we would have seen it a lot more.

Hard to call really.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,729 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

so the

Tremor
    Rigidity
    Muscle spasms
    Poor coordination

he displays are perfectly normal? and you're right, it would be incredibly hard to hide which is why it has been caught on video.

Continuously.....

If that's the only proof of FTD in a guy who's under a camera for the majority of the last four years then its very scant proof in the extreme.

As I've said, it works be unusual for a 73 year old not to have issues.
    Rigidity? These press conferences can go well over an hour in which he's mainly standing for the duration. Tremors, loads of people get tremors for various reasons.... We even have a saying for it "someone walked on my grave"

For FTD to be apparent he would have to be very slow about doing menial tasks such as eating, signing his name, drinking from a cup.

The guy still goes golfing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

Looks to me like he feel asleep on his feet in that clip. He clearly has reduced brain capacity, or is more inarticulate, compared to his middle age self though. Most people have some reduction in brain plasticity as they age but their vocabulary isn't affected by that. It doesnt look like full dementia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

sydthebeat wrote: »
    ....The guy still goes golfing.

Not sayin much :(

( There maybe a case for a Boards forum dedicated to tales of DJT's golf 'playing' )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

He looks pretty good to me health-wise for 73 years old. I have seen 73 years old who can barely walk at that age.

Biden in a worse state than Trump he constantly forgetting things live on air. If they have a one and one debate, Trump will take him apart piece by piece. He did it to Clinton and she's a smart cookie.

He looks pretty good to me health-wise for 73 years old. I have seen 73 years old who can barely walk at that age.

Biden in a worse state than Trump he constantly forgetting things live on air. If they have a one and one debate, Trump will take him apart piece by piece. He did it to Clinton and she's a smart cookie.

any comment on what i actually posted?

I watched the video. What so weird about it? He just turned his head to look at Fauci and the reporters during the conference. And shuffled his hand, and?

I don't see any of things you mentioned in the post?

I watched the video. What so weird about it? He just turned his head to look at Fauci and the reporters during the conference. And shuffled his hand, and?

I don't see any of things you mentioned in the post?

so you didnt see any spasms or uncontrolled jerking?

• Advertisement

so you didnt see any spasms or uncontrolled jerking?

The second video, an odd jerk movement occurred. You speculating Trump has has Frontotemporal dementia from just watching a few seconds of a video? I would need to see this happening more often to take it seriously. Trump known to have ADHD and may explain the nervous ticks with the hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

As mentioned he is 73 plus he is completely outside his comfort zone.

Remember he is not a career politican as such and probably struggles internally with 'acting Presidential'.

Running for President has just a game for him and he was not really supposed to win.

What I am really saying is that he his completely clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭weisses

Yes

https://health.usnews.com/health-care/patient-advice/articles/what-is-frontotemporal-dementia

He is fine in regards to ftd

He is just an asshole

weisses wrote: »

thank for a link to a disease i was already aware of. i even listed the symptoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

thank for a link to a disease i was already aware of. i even listed the symptoms.

You did, and Trump doesn't have them. Or at least you haven't convinced neutrals on this thread that he has them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Is Trump hiding a serious medical condition?

No. He is a grade 1 asshole. It is very obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

Trump is probably hiding the fact that he has the coronavirus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Trump is probably hiding the fact that he has the coronavirus.
    (unfounded) Conspiracy theories ---> datway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

So we could in theory have two senile old duffers with sketchy sexual histories running for prez.
    Were they really the best candidates that the two parties could come up with?

Why not impose an upper age limit for prez candidates? 65 maybe.

perfectly normal, nothing to see here
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

• Advertisement

Not the smoothest ever lifting, of a perhaps heavy glass glasswear.
    Has a lot to deal with focus on: rampant looters running amock, volatile global stocks, chii-nya (might have another covid on the cards), media games and so on...

But do let us know when he starts bleeding from the aul eyes with a hemorrhage, live on CNN, that might be an un-normal concern.

5YxKu2J.png

• Registered Users Posts: 81,141 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

perfectly normal, nothing to see here
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

Couldn't walk down a ramp either. He called it very steep and slippery. It was no steeper than any ramp approved by the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Meanwhile you can find videos of Joe Biden out jogging with people even this year. You wouldn't catch Trump jogging, no sir. Must be murder for his handlers to get him in the private gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Has a lot to deal with focus on: rampant looters running amock, volatile global stocks, chii-nya (might have another covid on the cards), media games and so on...

But do let us know when he starts bleeding from the aul eyes with a hemorrhage, live on CNN, that might be an un-normal concern.

5YxKu2J.png

He is supposed to be the fittest president ever, are you telling me he has difficulty lifting a glass of water because the glass may be "heavy"?

It's made from glass not gold :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

5YxKu2J.png

Look over there, a squirrel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

All points to an acute case of TDS
    drink plenty of water and abstain from CNN and other MSM drivel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Now honestly look at the examples given and see if they correlate to maybe a 73 yr old with
    a shoulder problem maybe golfing injury must have
    plenty or wear and tear on his joints at this stage

enno99 wrote: »
    Now honestly look at the examples given and see if they correlate to maybe a 73 yr old with
    a shoulder problem maybe golfing injury must have
    plenty or wear and tear on his joints at this stage

doesnt seem to stop him going golfing on a regular basis.

It must have been hot in Tulsa recently, he was drinking (single handed) a fair few glasses of water:

G51ao3r.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It must have been hot in Tulsa recently, he was drinking (single handed) a fair few glasses of water:

G51ao3r.png

He had a week at home to practice, and he only did it for show. He looked very depressed after that rally, I would say he isn't very happy with the videos especially now he can't deny using fake tan anymore :pac:

• Advertisement

G51ao3r.png

"Look at me, i can drink a glass of water with one hand. I am the best boy mother"

Advertisement