Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bands that won't snap!

• 23-05-2020 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I need bands of a few different resistant levels that will not snap.

Maybe its the change in temp that is making them less elastic or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭The lips

I bought lets bands from elverys and I find them very robust.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Have you tried power bands

My red power band snapped recently but in fairness I got a good five years out of it using it 4 days a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Also, get from a good supplier.

If you get them cheap from the likes of Wish, you'll get what you pay for.

Temperatures won't impact hugely here if they're not left out in the elements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Cill94

Have a red and orange band from D8 for probably 7 years now and they haven't snapped.

Main way people snap bands is by looping them around non-flat surfaces, which gradually wears a hole in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Thank you so much guys!

I will try D8 and Elvery's.

I tend to get my bands all mixed up so i don't know how old they are.

You've been great!

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement