Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

17ft MACLINER boat

Options
  • 14-05-2020 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi all ...after selling my previous boat I'm on the look out for another !!
    A trade seller from donedeal have advertised 17ft MACLINER boats at a reasonable price new!
    I'm hoping a member on this site may have a 17ft MACLINER and will to give me there opinion on the boat.. it would be used for light fishing ...mackerel &Pollack when time and weather allow besides that odd day spinning about so I'm sure it will do fine but would still like to hear from an owner!
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

I had one only recently sold it.there a good boat same as orkney longliner only a foot longer and little bit heavier.i had a 10hp on the back which was ideal she will do 8.5 knots with a 10hp.there basically maintenance free all fiberglass.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

many thanks for info

Advertisement