Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy Bundesliga

Options
  • 08-05-2020 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭

Any degenerates out there suffering as badly from withdrawals as me willing to give this a crack for the rest of the season? :D

Rules seem similar, some differences in scoring, mainly players get rewarded more for things like shots on target and duels won.

150m budget, but the prices vary wildly, you can get a starting keeper for a measly 1m, but will have to shell out 25m for Lewandowski.

I have created a Boards league for anyone interested, link below.
    https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/7b0537a73c0c8bfb48576a27ddaae4db

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I could be tempted if there was even a small sum involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I’m in for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I did a team, not sure it's very good though! I like how you can bring in subs throughout the game week though it does you have to spend a little extra on your bench. This is what I have so far...

Screenshot-20200513-181952-com-android-chrome.jpg

No Lewy is a worry but he eats up the budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Interesting looking team, I've been tinkering a bit but I think Lewa is a must have really. There's some good value to be had with the cheap defenders I think

Think Haaland is great value at 14.2m, averaging 10 points a game since he came in while Lewy is averaging 13.3 and is 11m more expensive. Just think Werner and Haaland are better value than Lewy plus a cheapie. Allows me to fit Gnabry and Sancho in too. Amazing to see 1m defenders that actually play...could get used to that!

• Advertisement

Looks like Sancho is on the bench today due to a calf issue.

Looks like Sancho is on the bench today due to a calf issue.

Can’t find anything on this anywhere, any link? Edit On the Athletic now.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

I am going with this team:

513161.png

patmac wrote: »
    Can’t find anything on this anywhere, any link? Edit On the Athletic now.

Sorry only saw this now. I saw David Ornstein mention it in a tweet

Schubert
    Hakimi Angelino Lenz
    Gnabry Nkunku Havertz Andrich
    Lewa Werner Haaland

Stuck Lewa in at the last minute. I am surprisingly excited about this!

• Advertisement

So weird watching it. They might be better off piping in some crowd noise to give it a bit of atmosphere.

Haaland goal (Hazard assist)

116 best score of the season, I propose we add the bundeslige points to the premier League ones to see out the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Does the rule about not mentioning Friday deadlines apply for Fantasy Bundesliga aswell? :D

20200528-203414.jpg

Advertisement