Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

setting or lens problem?

Options
  • 30-05-2020 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

I have a nikon p900 and im wondering if this is a lens problem or a setting?

personally i think its the first one but im new to cameras.

I have attached 2 pics of what i see when i look through the viewfinder.
    apologies for the quality but id say they will convey my problem.

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Yes it seems very like it.wow that's insane.ive emailed nikon about it as well.i have no idea what to do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

is the camera in warranty?
    the shop you bought it from should be the first point of contact if so.

is the camera in warranty?
    the shop you bought it from should be the first point of contact if so.

Do you think there's a problem?
    I bought it from slr hut and yes its in warranty.would nikon not fix it under warranty or will they say back to the shop?1

Legally, your relationship is with the shop, not with Nikon. Nikon may take a relaxed view on it though.

• Advertisement

Legally, your relationship is with the shop, not with Nikon. Nikon may take a relaxed view on it though.

I was looking up nikon problems and saw the support email so i said id try it. ill see what nikon say first.its not in my head anyway there's definitely something wrong.

Advertisement