Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PROVERA after coil removed

• 04-03-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello all,

My GP tried to remove my Mirena coil last week unsuccessfully - I had a LOT of pain :eek: so was referred to a gynaecologist today who successfully removed it and will put in the new one in a few weeks however as I am going on holidays this coming Saturday I hated the thoughts of having a period so she has prescribed me with PROVERA for a few weeks. I havent been to the pharmacy yet to pick up the prescription however just wondering if anyone has been in this position - guess I am wondering will it immediately prevent me getting a period.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Advertisement