Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XC NPS round 2 killarney

Options
  • 16-05-2019 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭

I know XC isn't particularly fashionable but killarney are hosting round 2 of the NPS on the 26th May. The track is one of the best you'll see and well worth a trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Any links to the course strava or vids? Anything?
    Was thinking of heading down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Any links to the course strava or vids? Anything?
    Was thinking of heading down

This is the course not including the start field which isn't taped yet. Be warned, pace yourself on the first climb, there's a kick at the end which would make the baby Jesus cry

https://www.komoot.com/tour/67901291

There's a preview video in the works

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Sent you a request to have a look

Peter T wrote: »
    Sent you a request to have a look

Oh sorry it's not my Strava account. I'll stick it up on Komoot later

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Whoever it is accepted anyway :pac: . Pity I'm busy this weekend, id have gone back otherwise. Might head back the following weekend and hit some trails in torc too

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Amazing venue and lovely part of the world for MTB...

XC MTB really is the core of Mountain biking, and the true test for an off-road rider, so hopefully will be well supported...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Gerry

I found some trails near killarney when we were down there a few years ago. Unfortunately won't be able to make this one.. hope the event goes well. Killarney have been great supporters of xc in Ireland.

Advertisement