Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's see your Christmas trees! *No quoting pics please*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,844 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

From the "more is more" school of tree decoration. Not classy but it's what we do every year :D

IMG-20191203-142912946.jpg

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^ love it !!
    Especially the tinsel !
    Seeing all the trees is cheering me up , hopefully will get mine up at the weekend , fingers crossed !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,844 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    ^^^ love it !!
    Especially the tinsel !
    Seeing all the trees is cheering me up , hopefully will get mine up at the weekend , fingers crossed !

Hehe thanks. More of a bombardment than decoration. Look forward to seeing your tree too.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hehe thanks. More of a bombardment than decoration. Look forward to seeing your tree too.

Mine will probably resemble yours , my daughter hates it as it's a bit of this that and the other , I put whatever I have on it too :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

M75Ul31.jpg?1

YwxZF30.jpg?1

P6ixeAb.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is having a good one and is surrounded by their loved ones. :)

498476.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

kitten_k wrote: »
    A week earlier than planned and it is up :D
    Cork Lass wrote: »
    Our went up yesterday - we had a little helper:)

Gorgeous! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Super looking trees guys and helper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

First tree went up today, it’s taken so much longer than normal as I want them all to look perfect this year if I’m going to be stuck at home

eSt3F7d.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Tree up, fire lit
    Happy Christmas to you and yours xx

j2E3LZp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Stunning! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Each and every one of them look fanbloodytastic. I tip my hat to you all. Great work.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The reindeer that was brought into the equation last year, has been moved aside to mind the stockings. The mad idea's the young one comes up with, sure you can't say no to them all.

533707.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

I'd usually be one to wait until December but herself has been keen to start decorating since Halloween and I finally caved today. It was more the effort putting me off than a lack of Christmas spirit anyway!

oSRvyBS.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭scarepanda

All your trees are absolutely beautiful!

We're putting ours up on Thursday, just in time for the toy Show!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Jude13

lads I am going to be embarrassed with my tree, you homes look amazing. I love the we'llalhavetea white tree, which usually would not appeal to me. And Doc's classic colour choice is a beaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭polydactyl

First tree up....the playroom tree....had to sit this one out this year which was hard but I got the “final reveal” from two very excited kids. This is the small tree big tree yet to go up. Normally the adults decorate the big tree but the kids are helping this year instead of me.....as I direct operations form the couch.

Vjy7wmI.jpg?1

Aaww polydactyl, it's gorgeous. They did a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

polydactyl wrote: »
    First tree up....the playroom tree....had to sit this one out this year which was hard but I got the “final reveal” from two very excited kids. This is the small tree big tree yet to go up. Normally the adults decorate the big tree but the kids are helping this year instead of me.....as I direct operations form the couch.

They did a great job!!:)

Hope your recovery is going well. Glad to hear you're resting!;)

jellybear wrote: »
    They did a great job!!:)

Hope your recovery is going well. Glad to hear you're resting!;)

Jinx!!!

Ah no, I immediately unjinx you jellybear. Nobody needs that right now! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Amazing looks trees guys.

We are 95% that we are going to go real tree so will have to wait a bit for the main one.

Have 3 other ones up already so will send some pics later when finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Just realised none of my pictures of decorations posted yesterday! oops!

IMG-20201120-220306-1.jpg

IMG-20201122-165332-1.jpg

IMG-20201122-172730-1.jpg

rsz-1rsz-img-20201122-165505-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Another Monday brightened by all your fab trees and decorations !!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Love all the Christmas trees and decorations.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

stephmcd wrote: »
    This is my 7ft Nebraska tree. I got the train set in Penney's to go around the base.

That's a fabulous tree! How many lights have you on it?

I'm trying to decide if I should get a new tree or if my current one is good for another year or 2.

All the trees and lights look gorgeous, and really needed this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Trees and decorations are beautiful and thanks for sharing them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 stephmcd

That's a fabulous tree! How many lights have you on it?

I'm trying to decide if I should get a new tree or if my current one is good for another year or 2.

All the trees and lights look gorgeous, and really needed this year.

I have 4 sets of the homestore and more warm white cluster lights on it and there is 480 in a box. I have it plugged into a smart socket so Alexa turns it on and off ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭polydactyl

534372.jpegPosted tree before but got the new door garland up today (well my dad did) and I love it. Had hoped to get all the outdoor lights done too but husband arrived home with crocked back so will have to see when he is fit...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭matchthis

The start

ACFE1-B58-D62-C-49-B2-A493-249932-FA4-CCE.jpg

Our 17 year old tree from Atlantic homecare that we are finding it hard to retire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You all have such tasteful trees! Mine usually looks like someone ate 10 trees, partially digested them and then vomited them back up. :D

Advertisement