Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-01-2020, 19:54   #6631
waynescales1

Sit back, relax and enjoy.

(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
24-01-2020, 14:31   #6632
TheAsYLuMkeY

Just want to add a little explanation first before i post this,

I know i must have posted this at some point way back on this thread or another one, but there are a few new enough posters here that may not have come across some of the tracks from the past, Mrsoundie, Iamamoron, Waynescales, Madyaker and more.

Forgive me if i a presumptuous in thinking that you are young enough not to have been around when this was out or have not come a cross it before, my apologies if i am wide of the mark, if i am not though i hope you really enjoy this,

One of the most memorable and energising tracks i ever heard in the Asylum, still has the ability to make the hairs on my arms stand up........

I will post up over the next while my top twenty favorite tracks of all time from that era for anyone that may not have heard them before.

This is first one.
(2) thanks from:
25-01-2020, 02:21   #6633
IAMAMORON

Great stuff Asylumkey never made it to Sackville street my self , I cut me onions on the dancefloor in Hounslow, love the buzz man and dancing away.

It would be a great buzz to get a venue going for the masssssssive , gigggy gigggy den den.
Thanks from:
25-01-2020, 02:32   #6634
IAMAMORON

I am a bit of a jungle junckie , apols etc.

Thanks from:
26-01-2020, 14:58   #6635
francois

Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-01-2020, 15:21   #6636
Billy Mays

Yesterday, 09:02   #6637
TheAsYLuMkeY

Absolute powerhouse of a track,

Yesterday, 13:21   #6638
De Bhál

747 - Mystery of Pain

Thanks from:
Yesterday, 20:12   #6639
waynescales1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAsYLuMkeY View Post

I know i must have posted this at some point way back on this thread or another one, but there are a few new enough posters here that may not have come across some of the tracks from the past, Mrsoundie, Iamamoron, Waynescales, Madyaker and more.

Forgive me if i a presumptuous in thinking that you are young enough not to have been around when this was out or have not come a cross it before, my apologies if i am wide of the mark, if i am not though i hope you really enjoy this,

One of the most memorable and energising tracks i ever heard in the Asylum, still has the ability to make the hairs on my arms stand up........

I will post up over the next while my top twenty favorite tracks of all time from that era for anyone that may not have heard them before.

This is first one.
Not a massive Oliver Lieb fan, however, this is phenomenal...

Advertisement
Yesterday, 20:58   #6640
mrsoundie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAsYLuMkeY View Post

This is first one.
Mr TheAsYLuMkeY thanks for thinking of me as being someone young, I wish I was.

I have been wracking my brain about all the bootleg tapes I bought in the late eighties and early nineties. But all those dark rooms and repetative beats have done me memory in. I would even go so far as being the oldest poster in this thread.

But, its great to listen to all the suggetions that everyone has for their Track of The Day. One has been even so good that I went and bought the album, big thanks to Scubadevils for that one, Nu Era are very good.

Last edited by mrsoundie; Yesterday at 20:58. Reason: Cant spell.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion