Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Caroline Flack found dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Ah no way. Very sad loss of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10971333/caroline-flack-dead-love-island/m
    Even after the big story at the start of the year

Poor girl RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Awful news. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Maryanne84 wrote: »
    Show some respect

May her troubled soul Rest in Peace
    I genuinely don't know who she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10971333/caroline-flack-dead-love-island/m
    Even after the big story at the start of the year

Poor girl RIP

David Walliams will be off to America now I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,608 ✭✭✭✭listermint

NIMAN wrote: »
    I genuinely don't know who she is.

There was a link in the OP but you chose to act the prat so....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Terrible to see things go off the rails for someone so quickly. I know I'm assuming things there but if you know about her troubles it's the only logical assumption.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Always thought she was a beautiful looking girl

:(

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Another tragic celebrity death it's happening far too often nowadays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Jesus that’s a shock, Rip

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    There was a link in the OP but you chose to act the prat so....

Ah get over yourself would you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Bloody hell. Would not have expected that. I thought poorly of her a couple of months back when she was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend, but no one knows what is going on behind closed doors or in someone’s head.

I presume it was the torrents of abuse she surely received on social media, fuelled by the cruel British media.

This is extremely sad. RIP.

Hadn’t she had some bother in the media recently? I heard ones in work on about it, sacked from something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I said it in the deleted Keelin Shanley thread and I'll say it again: If you don't know, Google (or, y'know, read the link in the OP); if you don't care, just don't post.
    You a mod? Why isn't your name bolded? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭Tork

If the story is true, it is a disturbing turn of events. Leaving aside the allegations of domestic violence, she seems to have been a somewhat unstable woman. If she has taken her own life, I wonder how much did the attention she got from the tabloids and social media play into it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ShylockWept

Noooo!! This is so sad. Such a tragic waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh my God.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Hadn’t she had some bother in the media recently? I heard ones in work on about it, sacked from something?
    up in court for an assault against her fella....her ex fiance tweeted something out saying it "didnt surprise him" the allegations....

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Lundstram wrote: »
    You a mod? Why isn't your name bolded? :rolleyes:

You don't have to be a mod to point out the obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,608 ✭✭✭✭listermint

NIMAN wrote: »
    Ah get over yourself would you.

Evidently you are embarrassed now. The big man act didn't work.

Must be delightful to take the Mick out of suicide.

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I said it in the deleted Keelin Shanley thread and I'll say it again: If you don't know, Google (or, y'know, read the link in the OP); if you don't care, just don't post.

Funny, I knew K.Shanley ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Read up on who she was. Love Island presenter who battered her partner around the head with a lamp while he slept.......
    Her ex said he was 'not surprised' when news of the assault broke - indicating she has a history of this and possibly did similar to him.
    Why do I get the feeling that if it were Carolines fella who commited suicide after battering her with a lamp we wouldn't be seeing many 'Lewis Burton RIP' posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ex love island host caroline Flack found dead at home

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/caroline-flack-dead-love-island-host-a9337581.html
    Ex-Love Island host Caroline Flack has been found dead at 40, reports said on Saturday.

She was set to face trial in March over allegations that she had assaulted her boyfriend Lewis Burton at her flat, which she denied.

She entered a not guilty plea at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court in December.

Edit, just seen another thread, delete please mods

up in court for an assault against her fella....her ex fiance tweeted something out saying it "didnt surprise him" the allegations....

That was it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

It was allegedly an extremely violent assault involving breaking a lamp over his head as he slept.

Still, shows that the usual social media pile on should wait until after trials are concluded. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

listermint wrote: »
    Evidently you are embarrassed now. The big man act didn't work.

Must be delightful to take the Mick out of suicide.

Where exactly are the "take the Mick out of suicide" comments??????

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Clearly had her battles.
    Only exasperated by the media

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Diceicle wrote: »
    Read up on who she was. Love Island presenter who battered her partner around the head with a lamp while he slept.......
    Her ex said he was 'not surprised' when news of the assault broke - indicating she has a history of this and possibly did similar to him.
    Why do I get the feeling that if it were Carolines fella who commited suicide after battering her with a lamp we wouldn't be seeing many 'Lewis Burton RIP' posts?
    Man why don't you cop the f*ck on? Someone just committed suicide and you're almost trying to justify it as a good thing and bring anti feminist nonsense into it. It's pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Oh well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭Ardent

The twitterati claim another life

Advertisement