Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's your drinking record for alcohol?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Not sure of the exact number, but i remember asking the barman to pour me another pint, and him with jaw dropped saying "there are no more pints"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Two sessions I've heard of by famous people- Ollie Reed drank 27 pints in a pub in Wexford years ago and Andre the Giant drank 130 bottles of beer in one sitting.
    I don't live in my home town anymore but I have heard this from several people that a Canadian fella was on the beer for a long weekend in one of the local pubs and he downed 30 cans of Budweiser a day for 3 days. So 90 cans of that piss and this is supposedly verified by the barman who served him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Imagine the state of your guts after 17 pints of Beamish.

They would be like a cement mixer spinning bovril and when the cork goes on that timebomb the whole place would be pebble dashed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

16 pints of Carlsberg for me. 4pm to 2am with a good friend of mine, playing pool all night.

There was that one time in college, six-pack of bulmers, half bottle of whiskey, another 6 pack of dutch gold, then ran down the halls of the student accomodation with my remaining booze.
    Woke up covered in ketchup and with bottle and cans everywhere. Spent the next week in a dribbling haze.

• Advertisement
Advertisement