Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-National Rape Gangs in Ireland ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

TOTAL BOLLOCKS

Head over to the ‘no condom - rape?’ Thread. The amount of people who are like ‘well, she _said_ no, but he probably thought she’d changed her mind, so it’s not like he’s a _rapist_ ’ is scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

silverharp wrote: »
    In these UK cities part of the problem was the authorities attitude to the girls , there were often described as "troublesome slags" by the council workers and the police, as they were mostly girls who were in the care system. So could it be a problem in Ireland today, no but at the same time there is no reason to replicate the mistakes of the UK or Sweden in the future

The difference here is that we have already had to deal with many issues when it comes to investigating sex crimes. Addressing the issues with the church and after that issues in social services. Changes were made in the way crimes were investigated and victims were treated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Dr Brown wrote: »
    With a growing Non-National population could Ireland face similar problems to the UK in terms of Rape Gangs ?

The Police in the UK were so PC that they turned a blind eye to the Rape Gangs because they didn't want to be seen as "Racist".

I would like to think that if Rape Gangs start operating in Ireland that the Gardas will arrest them and not be Politically Correct.

Well seeing how well some Garda dealt with paedophile priests I wouldn't hold out much hope.
    And of course we have all the excusors who would not dare anything bad to be said about people of a certain background.
    It's what happened in one area and people are just assuming it happened everywhere else.

No it wasn't just one area.
    Once again your deflection tactics are bullshyte.

It has been shown to have played out in Telford that police ignored warnings and information just like in Rotherham, Rochdale, Newcastle.
    Don't worry op, gang rapes in Ireland are almost exclusively committed by white Irish men so I guess your mind is at ease?

So lets add to it ehh.
    I have to agree -fear mongering OP here - nothing like this has happened in Ireland yet, and can't see it happening either.
    The UK police did f*ck up and seems they did ignore this in the past for PC reasons - but not anymore, they seem to be cracking down on it now and this is the reason it's appearing on the media.

It must be comforting to the many thousand of victims of long running rape gangs throughout the UK that the police are now finally cracking down on it. :rolleyes:

Ehh I remember a lot of people here saying that we would never have a lone wolfe attack by a refugee/asylum seeker in this country like in the rest of Europe.
    A pity that a poor legitimate visitor to our shores disproved that theory.

As shure as night follows day we are going to experience the same as the rest of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

biko wrote: »
    If stats from UK and Sweden are anything to go by then immigration from MENA will increase the amount of incidents.

Lefties are willing to gamble this may not happen, are you?
    If you are, then at what stat level will you say you were wrong?

There are no stats from those countries that indicate an increase in sexual crimes due to an increase in "non nationals". In fact, when sweden took in a large number of refugees the numbers rose but not proportionally. That would indicate that they are less likely to commit offenses.

btw, can we stop using the phrase non nationals in threads like this. It's a sanitised way to say black, brown, arab or muslim. Because we're not talking about italians or polish people are we.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

Dr Brown wrote: »
    With a growing Non-National population could Ireland face similar problems to the UK in terms of Rape Gangs ?

The Police in the UK were so PC that they turned a blind eye to the Rape Gangs because they didn't want to be seen as "Racist".

I would like to think that if Rape Gangs start operating in Ireland that the Gardas will arrest them and not be Politically Correct.

OP throws racial hatred hand grenade then runs away and hides, as usual!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

mmm a quick look at this chaps other videos gives me all the information I need. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

mmm a quick look at this chaps other videos gives me all the information I need. Cheers.

Like this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4hXYswJBdw

the comments on them are just weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

kylith wrote: »
    Tbf, i’m More worried about the apparent large amount of Irish National men who don’t understand what consent is and what ‘no’ means.

That’s worse than rape gangs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

kylith wrote: »
    Tbf, i’m More worried about the apparent large amount of Irish National men who don’t understand what consent is and what ‘no’ means.

TBF id be more worried about our kids being raped than an unrepresentative sample of strangers on an internet forum.

Im sure kids arent interested in being fcuked with or without a condom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: There's already a thread on this. Also OP, you're verging dangerously on soapboxing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement