Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'll look out for it BB in the next shop. For the last 6 weeks or so, its been Aldi all the way! Budget reasons obviously.:D

Same here, longer than 6 weeks but same reasons! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭3d4life

Oh well I tried.lol.

Winning Lotto may or may not increase your chances of BHs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Cold Justice on CBS Reality , quite good if anyone likes crime programmes .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching Cold Justice on CBS Reality , quite good if anyone likes crime programmes .

I don't have CBS. Recommend me something on Netflix Mam. I'm finished The Crown and Selling Sunset.

To thine own self be true

Afterlife. Easy watch and you'll be laughing and crying.

• Advertisement

Afterlife. Easy watch and you'll be laughing and crying.

Is nothing 'horror' is it? I know a lot of you on this thread like that genre but it's not for me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fresh mug of tea and locked back into the batcave. Not even eleven o clock jaysis..

I don't have CBS. Recommend me something on Netflix Mam. I'm finished The Crown and Selling Sunset.

Depends on what you like to watch PM ?
    The Pharmacist is a good documentary , as is Wild Wild Country (although that one is just bat**** crazy tbh !) , Abducted In Plain Sight , another one that'll boggle your mind .

Light hearted , I dunno , I'm watching Friends as my bed time viewing atm !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is nothing 'horror' is it? I know a lot of you on this thread like that genre but it's not for me!

No Ricky G is in it, it sort of a comedy I think.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Depends on what you like to watch PM ?
    The Pharmacist is a good documentary , as is Wild Wild Country (although that one is just bat**** crazy tbh !) , Abducted In Plain Sight , another one that'll boggle your mind .

Light hearted , I dunno , I'm watching Friends as my bed time viewing atm !

Sometimes I just select a random Friends episode from any season and just watch it. It's so light and easy to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

60 days in prison is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Schitts Creek is good too on Netflix

60 days in prison is good.

Sounds like lockdown :)

No, not horror . Episodes are short, about 30 mins .I just loved it and yes Ricky is in it and I love him also.☺️

Sometimes I just select a random Friends episode from any season and just watch it. It's so light and easy to watch.

Hhahahaha I thought I was the only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

3d4life wrote: »
    Winning Lotto may or may not increase your chances of BHs :p

Not from me it doesn't! How mercenary my matronly ministrations are regarded by some on here! I'm shocked and sickened. But keep doing those quick picks ......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Relaxing with my beloved.

Someone's getting real life booby hugs!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have watched friends to death. Hard to find a reliable go to really.. Probably should go back to some classics

Ladies, take note.. Bruce Springsteen will be on Graham Norton next weekend. Could a Bank Holiday get any better?

@sardi, I've been convinced to watch Bly. I don't know why I'm such a pushover. I had an a horrible nightmare last week after hill house, I'm actually such a child and now here I am watching Bly. You're right.. those kids are so creepy and I imagine they're gonna get a lot worse.

Why are little kids so freaky!?! I remember my brother's friend was 6'5 and built like a tank and my brother and some others were watching the ring or something. In comes this giant friend and immediately loses it... "Lads! What are you doing? You know little girls terrify me!!!" :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Today was a right balls of a day imo, it's like we're in lockdown before it even happens, I ate and slept and didn't leave the house, there isn't a car passing outside, I'd love a weekend away, it's all getting monotonous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

What one is it?
    *slides glass *

Well done Sardi, great outcome but it shouldn't be such a battle to get that info. x

I had the laziest day, ashamed to admit it was almost 5pm before I had my breakfast, couchside now and only one episode of my programme left to watch so I'm saving it for later, I fell asleep during the late late last night so watched it now. Don't know what to do with myself, feel like I'm wasting my weekend, just can't get stuck into the housework, I kinda miss the pub tonight, would love just an hour out.

Its a 2007 chateneuf de pape. You would not be guzzling but sooooo nice.

Today was a right balls of a day imo, it's like we're in lockdown before it even happens, I ate and slept and didn't leave the house, there isn't a car passing outside, I'd love a weekend away, it's all getting monotonous.

I'd do anything for a weekend away too. :(

Why are little kids so freaky!?!

DismalEmbellishedBettong-size_restricted.gif

DismalEmbellishedBettong-size_restricted.gif

Whhhhyyyyyy!?!?

*Runs away crying*

And it's the longest day of the week, let's see what happens

And it's the longest day of the week, let's see what happens

Tea Grem , it'll pass a bit of time anyway whenever you get a chance to have it .

Now I'm watching the latest Star Trek Discovery... David Ajala, how the hell are ya!!

I'm still in the kitchen watching Cold Justice , hour long episodes , should really go to bed but don't want to miss any either .
    Will decide in ten minutes :)

• Advertisement

Whhhhyyyyyy!?!?

*Runs away crying*

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u6.jpg

Deskside sipping on a cotton ball mayfield 5 lager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement