Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Latest Craze

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cinderellaxx

I think tick tock is the new craze at the moment
    The kids go around now randomly doing dance moves with their hands when they're not even on the bloody app :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,172 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Fella's going around like this!
    FA_WK15_SLIDES_BLOG_4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,912 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Fella's going around like this!
    FA_WK15_SLIDES_BLOG_4.jpg

I saw some ejit wearing the same outfit on inside the K, robbed a car, then tried to run away from the guards dressed like that.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Taking a sh1t on a shovel and then tossing it (the faeces, not the shovel) into the neighbours garden is all the rage, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Sleave tattoos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,172 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I saw some ejit wearing the same outfit on inside the K, robbed a car, then tried to run away from the guards dressed like that.:pac:

Commonly worn with a big puff designer coat also!

Can you even do the renegade??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Fads and crazes were huge back in the 1980s - the decade of my childhood - anyone remember Monchichi monkey things? Every little girl when I was about 5 or 6 years of age had one.

Then there was the LoLo ball in the mid 80s. Remember them? Also My Little Pony, Cabbage Patch Dolls (vile, ugly looking things) luminous plastic things that flowed in the dark, smelly erasers, the little LCD game & watch forerunner to the Nintendo GemeBoy.

Ah, memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Dj Stiggie wrote: »
    I think fidget spinners were the last thing that were 'massive'. But Tamogotchis were my first trend so what do I know? I'm in that 'too old to take part but I don't have kids yet' group.

I still have a working Tamagotchi. Granted, the wee fecker is dead but the Tamagotchi itself is still working. Have dismantled it and cleaned it so often over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Alt-Left wingers who preach how tolerant they are but try to cancel and ruin the lives of anyone who simple disagrees with their world view, it has become a craze mostly fueled through twitter and online media and a lot of gullible people support them because they fall for misleading names like 'love, not hate' or 'anti-hate group' and do not look into anymore than that but still share their posts.

If you are talking fashion the last one I remember is beards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jim.s

Takeaways

• Registered Users Posts: 13,802 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

kippy wrote: »
    Fortnite has been around a fair while to be fair and seems to continue to grow in popularity and evolve to keep its players engaged.

Easy to keep idiots entertained! :pac:
    Blud wrote: »
    Dont forget food fads - pulled pork

Pulled pork wasn't/isn't a fad, it's amazing!
    igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Best thing I ever got for Christmas was a slinky. Remember them? Coily things.

Did you see the video where a lad shows you how you actually use a slinky? We all thought it was hold in both hands and throw it left and right, or down a stairs (if it ever actually went all the way down!). No, we were wrong. Let me preset to you, the proper way to play with a slinky. He starts off showing a girl how we all did it, and then blows your mind:

Pulled pork must be over a decade old now as a fad. Hardly latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

whatsapp

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

whatsapp

The weirdest feud ever continues. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Has that trend of taking a picture of your dinner gone away yet? I think that was one of the dumbest trends I've ever witnessed.

Seen someone fumbling with their phone once, taking a picture of their freshly made sunday roast... right as two giant blue bottle flies landed on top of the potatoes and proceeded to have leisurely stroll around the plate! Enjoy your dinner fcukface!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭Treppen

Dip****tery for a Tiktok

Advertisement