Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spraying kitchen units

Options
  • 24-06-2020 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

The kitchen units in our house are looking a bit grim, and I was looking at a couple of websites for getting them spray painted.

Im reluctant to get quotes right now as I know Ill have them out to my house putting on the hard sell, and Im not quite ready to do it yet. Does anyone know high level / ball park cost?

We've got a built in fridge freezer and ground level units, nothing at head height. Small kitchen in a 3 bed semi, nothing too big.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Ya, go onto my page , www.facebook.com/thehousedok and send me photos where I can see all doors/drawers on each side of your kitchen. I.e. if it's "L" shaped, 2 separate photos showing all doors and drawers on each side.

Advertisement