Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

• 04-01-2020 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

New thread (previous was over 10k)

Comments

• Loving the new vulnerable Tracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

I laughed out loud at the scene where Ray literally dropped Abi when Sally came in. Brilliantly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely posh rich Paula would have family or friends to spend NYE with than alone in a back street boozer

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Just watching fri nights episode now, how old is jade supposed to be??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭threetrees

John Stapes headstone said 1978-2011. So say Jade is 20 now, born in 2000, John Stape would have been 22 when Jade was born and she was 11 when he died. It's a bit of a stretch...

Or, if Jade is say 24, born 1996, John Stape would have been 18 when she was born and Jade would have been 15 when he died.

John stape never mentioned a daughter but Jade seemed to know a lot about him, only the good stuff mind.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

threetrees wrote: »
    John Stapes headstone said 1978-2011. So say Jade is 20 now, born in 2000, John Stape would have been 22 when Jade was born and she was 11 when he died. It's a bit of a stretch...

Or, if Jade is say 24, born 1996, John Stape would have been 18 when she was born and Jade would have been 15 when he died.

John stape never mentioned a daughter but Jade seemed to know a lot about him, only the good stuff mind.....

Thanks, it just about makes sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

jos28 wrote: »
    I laughed out loud at the scene where Ray literally dropped Abi when Sally came in. Brilliantly done.

Looked like a "one take " situation..she whacked her head off the door....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Looked like a "one take " situation..she whacked her head off the door....:D

He better be more careful, it's that kind of thing that got poor old Barry O'Hanlon locked up for manslaughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Josh had better not get off with this. It wouldn't exactly be any encouragement for those contemplating reporting s similar assault. I found it hard to listen to David's cross examination...poor fella hasn't a minute's peace. I'm liking this caring brotherly side of Nick. I wonder how they're going to play Shons out of it? Maybe they've filmed a load of scenes ahead with her lying in the bed. Think that'd be a tad tiresome tho.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Josh had better not get off with this. It wouldn't exactly be any encouragement for those contemplating reporting s similar assault. I found it hard to listen to David's cross examination...poor fella hasn't a minute's peace. I'm liking this caring brotherly side of Nick. I wonder how they're going to play Shons out of it? Maybe they've filmed a load of scenes ahead with her lying in the bed. Think that'd be a tad tiresome tho.

I'm guessing Josh walks free..it'll keep David busy for the next 9 months....

• Advertisement

• How ridiculous is the Hope abuse storyline?

Ann22 wrote: »

I'd say he is going down this time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sparko

Why was Eileen part of the gang visiting Shona? Have they ever interacted?

Sparko wrote: »

Yes that was strange also considering Eileen and Gail do not get on either

I understand Roy and Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Would social services really just hand two kids whove just been taken from their parents to the local car mechanic. Im sure theres the equivalent of a garda vetting service hed need to pass first?? Also the actress playing fizz is actually getting worse. You'd think she'd been told her 10 euro off voucher was out of date rather than her kids have been taken off her .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Sparko wrote: »

Didn't Shona live with Eileen when she first came into Corrie? Somewhere at the back of my brain it's telling me there's a connection between the two.

Didn't Shona live with Eileen when she first came into Corrie? Somewhere at the back of my brain it's telling me there's a connection between the two.

That's right, Shona stayed with Billy and Eileen when David pushed her away after he was raped.

Eileen does take the strays into her tardis house :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eileen does take the strays into her tardis house :D

Speaking of which....what was the story with Seb's ex turning up for 5 minutes.....something coming up there...???

Speaking of which....what was the story with Seb's ex turning up for 5 minutes.....something coming up there...???

I thought Alina was returning pregnant by Seb but there has been no more

• Advertisement

• Watched no corrie over christmas, watched last nights episode, aside from the shooting did I miss anything?

Really doesn't feel like I missed a thing.

Watched no corrie over christmas, watched last nights episode, aside from the shooting did I miss anything?

Really doesn't feel like I missed a thing.

Michelle left Hallelujah :P but Ali and Ryan are still there

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Michelle left Hallelujah :P but Ali and Ryan are still there

So Ali and Loola?

• I’m joining Evelyn on screen great actress

• Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't think it's a spoiler.
    Something horrific will happen which will pit families against her. The shows boss said it was one of the worst things that could happen.
    It may be connected to
    Liz McDonald ext.
    Does anybody have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I’m joining Evelyn on screen great actress

I absolutely hated her at the start, but now I'm loving seeing the softer side of her. (even though she still has a sting like a scorpion, lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

Can't warm to her at all - all seems a bit forced. She's no Blanche! :p

optogirl wrote: »

Blanche is irreplaceable. God knows they've tried with Sylvia or Gloria and now Evelyn. But Evelyn has grown on me far more than I ever expected when she first showed up giving grief to Tyrone and Roy.

I never thought I'd tolerate Abi, Gemma, Johnny or Seb when they were first introduced, now they fit in nicely as secondary cast members. Still think Gemma's mother is a poisonous old witch.

Any formally antagonistic characters that surprised you in their turnaround?

• optogirl wrote: »

Same. Its not natural.

And her over reacting at the surgery was too much.

Like a lot of characters they don't quite know how to write her.

• Advertisement

When are you joining :P

Advertisement