Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Glad you liked it :) reminds me, I need to make up some more.

What tank is that? though ... I'm not buying any tanks now for a while, have the Cleito RBA bought though :)

It's the iJoy Tornado,rated up to 300W:eek:,flavour is incredible,I've had it at 110W and a bit hot for my liking,75/80W is about right.
    Where did you get the Cleito rba from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ordered it in iVape, did it online but opted to collect in store as I'll be down that way later. It's only down the road from me which is handy

https://irishvape.com/product/aspire-cleito-rba/

only 2 left in stock now, hope they hold mine for me!

WIll have to get me a 'Fatboy' tank now

Ordered it in iVape, did it online but opted to collect in store as I'll be down that way later. It's only down the road from me which is handy

https://irishvape.com/product/aspire-cleito-rba/

only 2 left in stock now, hope they hold mine for me!

WIll have to get me a 'Fatboy' tank now

Only 1 in stock now cagey:D,the other one is on it's way to moi:)

jno547 wrote: »

Heh, must tell them in store I got them a sale ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I just bought the last one,I do need another,I'll use all stock coils in one Cleito & build in the other,maybe another online store will have them in soon.

• Advertisement

Hmmm, we're going to need a bigger boat! :D

cSuUs9M.jpg

I'll do a juice fill check once I wick her up, see what you can get in with the standard glass.

Jaysus it's big,fatboy needed otherwise you'll be filling after every couple of hits.:):)

Are the claptons pre installed or your own?

Claptons are pre-installed, I'm using them for now, they're reading as 0.44ohm on my Evic.

Here she is filled up, this is precisely 2ml, you could squeeze a little more in there, 2ml is fine for me :)

CFcbtpi.jpg

Vaping like a champ too, well pleased with it :) In the pic it looks much fatter in the tank filled lol, there's actually a fair bit of room either side to squirt liquid down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I'd be afraid the glass would split with the heat!

moleyv wrote: »
    I'd be afraid the glass would split with the heat!

Like I say, there's actually a lot more room either side than that pic shows, just the close up wide angle. I'll take another when I've emptied it, won't be long lol

Here we go, went and got a better cam:

9O0Zpli.jpg

Plenty of room either side to not have to worry about heat, the chamber will soak up most of it, and it is pyrex glass. I pretty much chained that juice down @50w and it didn't get very hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Bought a ucan a year or so ago, but my neighbor scalded me for it so bought another yesterday. Those things are awesome and practically indestructible. Anyway for those that don't have one, GET ONE!

That thing has got me out of so many binds. Wack it on your key-ring and always have access to a backup juice stash. :)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004635/1357000-itaste-ucan-v2-stainless-steel-e-cigarette-e

Innokin_iTaste_ucan_v2_0_steel_e.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

IMG_20160520_160935.jpg

Arrived today, have some pick n mix diy unicorn milk clone inside. Great tank and mod.

I love that combo', the Cleito on the Pico, just feels right :)

It's the iJoy Tornado,rated up to 300W:eek:,flavour is incredible,I've had it at 110W and a bit hot for my liking,75/80W is about right.

I just built on my tornado there. Flavour really is incredible. It is RDA quality. Its just a bit more difficult (time consuming) to build and wick than other RTAs. Wish there was juice cut off.

I just built on my tornado there. Flavour really is incredible. It is RDA quality. Its just a bit more difficult (time consuming) to build and wick than other RTAs. Wish there was juice cut off.

It is tricky to get it right,needs a lot of cotton. Annoying also that you have to replace the lower chimney section to dry burn. Would really like to try the quad coil deck so will be keeping an eye out for one of them.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered 2 Istick Pico's. One of each of the new colours. :)

iStick-Pico_17.jpg

[IMG][/img]13217086_2032579380299603_4554319240955562952_o_zpsa5b5akhu.jpg

Image isnn't working, what are the new colours?

Image isnn't working, what are the new colours?

You sure? I can see it here on my end?

Added a 2nd pic just in case. Brushed steel and all black. Looking sexy.

Weird, it works when I open the image in a new tab. Yup, they're very nice, I'd like the black one.

Ordered the Sigelei Fuchai 213W. Releasing early next month. Beautiful mod and much cheaper than the non Fuchai version. Man I really gotta stop buying stuff.

sigelei_213w_tc_box_mod_gnmtl-blk_1.jpg

• Advertisement

Where'd you order it from? How much cheaper is the 'fuchai' version?

Where'd you order it from? How much cheaper is the 'fuchai' version?

https://www.fasttech.com/search?213w

They are $59, the non fuchai ones are $88. Only difference is the fuchai doesn't have the carbon fiber casing.

ETA: 6/20/2016

Ooh, I like the orange one, will keep an eye out for it when it's released.

They are $59, the non fuchai ones are $88. Only difference is the fuchai doesn't have the carbon fiber casing.

Just as I saw these earlier. I looked into it and there are a few minor differences. The main body is made of a different material. Should still be fairly solid anyway.

The regular version was sold as having their new TFR settings, like TCR but using Fahrenheit and supposedly more accurate. It also has TCR.

So sigelei released the fuchai version. Saying TCR doesn't work on the more expensive version, only TFR. And that the Fuchai will have TCR and not TFR.

Tl:dr for 95% of people, yes, only difference is no carbon fibre.

I'll be ordering one of the Fuchai myself, but I'll wait until its closer to home. FT are a balls with things on preorder.

What's the difference between TCR and TFR? I rarely ever use TC, I don't find it any better than wattage mode tbh

What's the difference between TCR and TFR? I rarely ever use TC, I don't find it any better than wattage mode tbh

Same here mate. I will be using this purely in wattage mode. Not a fan of tc to be honest.
    The main selling point for me here is the tiny size considering it holds 2x 18650's.

Edit: Looks like I will be using that external charger afterall, lol.

I don't touch Ni or Ti for one, I like SS but I find that gives a better vape in wattage mode. It's cool to have the option with ss to use any mode, but I find TC just starts messing with my vape, cooling it randomly, seems inconsistent.

Rx200 with new red panels, ijoy tornado, Muffin Mole

RiIQHwB.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Just as I saw these earlier. I looked into it and there are a few minor differences. The main body is made of a different material. Should still be fairly solid anyway.

The regular version was sold as having their new TFR settings, like TCR but using Fahrenheit and supposedly more accurate. It also has TCR.

So sigelei released the fuchai version. Saying TCR doesn't work on the more expensive version, only TFR. And that the Fuchai will have TCR and not TFR.

Tl:dr for 95% of people, yes, only difference is no carbon fibre.

I'll be ordering one of the Fuchai myself, but I'll wait until its closer to home. FT are a balls with things on preorder.

From Sigelei:

13256125_956896317756375_5833669240720439020_n.jpg?oh=021fd4b872070c2641b04ced22ae07a7&oe=57CF338D&__gda__=1474364118_89223c06956c699cebaf5fe749c4f606

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

LOL at Sigelei and their basic math issues. They messed up the calc in the firmware for the older mod and don't have a means of doing firmware updates.

Barbie says "math is hard" - Though maybe I shouldn't laugh after the disastrous space shuttle measurement unit mess.

Advertisement