Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How long before juice goes off?

Options
  • 20-08-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Been a while since I've been in here. Fell off the vaping wagon over a year ago, but planning on getting back on the straight and narrow :D

I still have a box with loads of old juice, lots of big bottles of El Toro juices that I paid a good few quid for, plus loads of Wingnuts among others.

Any opinions on whether thay'll still be ok, been kept in a cool dark place, but it's well over a year since I used them.

If anyone knows, would save me having to try them all to see.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

worst case scenario they would just have lost a little flavour but you wont die from using them

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Yeah cheers, kinda thought that, but wasn't sure if the nic strength will have decreased too?

I'll give them a go in a dripper I suppose and see which of them still have a kick / hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Unopened bottles should be just fine. Ones that were steeping all that time probably lost most of their flavour by now, you'll know by just smelling them. If they don't smell good, chuck 'em. If they do, try 'em. Some might be like fine wines after all that steeping! might be better than ever :D

Unopened bottles should be just fine. Ones that were steeping all that time probably lost most of their flavour by now, you'll know by just smelling them. If they don't smell good, chuck 'em. If they do, try 'em. Some might be like fine wines after all that steeping! might be better than ever :D

Fair point. Most of them would have been steeped when I got them, but they've been firmly sealed since then.

Looking forward to a good deep whiff of Cigarillos later on :D

Just looked on ESI website there, do they not make Virginia Prime any more?

God, I've been gone a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

AH, Virginia prime! My old ADV! I was big on HOL El Toro juices for a long while, must've tried everything at least once on their website. But something happened, I tried a few sweet juices, and then some bakery types, then some more sugary ones ... and after a while, couldn't go back near tobacco infused juices again. If I ever wanted to try them again though, VP would be the first go to.

• Advertisement

Yeah, gunked up the coils in a big way but worth it!!

Doesn't seem to be listed any longer. Think I have about 50ml at home though. Hope it's ok.

Cheers

Advertisement