Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

You know your vaping too much when.....

Options
  • 30-10-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

• When you try to come up with a way to keep it dry while you vape in the shower.
    • When you've pushed aside important papers and office supplies in your desk drawers to make room for your vaping supplies.
    • When you can drive down the road and switch batteries on the charger and put on a new carto.............. with one hand
    • You've said "Do you mind if I vape while you eat ?"
    • When you run two batteries and two carts at the same time and mix the flavors in your mouth. Must try that :p
    • When you are up at 2AM waiting to put another battery on the charger as you deplete yet another one that will go into the line that is already 3 deep waiting to be charged.. LOL
    • When you tell the postman he needs to go look in his van again because you KNOW a package was due today :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

When you can drive down the road and switch batteries on the charger and put on a new carto.............. with one hand
    Scarlet emoticon needed.
    But then I useto roll a fag while driving, yes I can do it with one hand.

Advertisement