Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Pipesauce - Sweet Georgia Peach (18 proof)

A really natural peach flavor mixed with a fantastic tobacco, It's 95% VG so plenty of vapor and surprisingly there's a really good throat hit.

The peach is natural and thankfully not too sweet, I'm finding it a bit hard to describe the tobacco flavor though, its nothing like any tobacco i've tried before, I think subtle yet distinctive is as good as I can get :D.

I've been playing around with different setups and voltages since I got home from work and a 306 @ 4.3v on the lavatube is the best combination i've found so far.

Pipesauce - Oak Barrel Cider (18 proof)

I'm going to give this juice a few days before giving it a proper review as there's a background flavor that i cant quite put my finger on, so far i can say that I really like it, Its a real apple flavor with a slight hint of something (i'm thinking elderflower but herself disagrees :o)
    Throat hit is quite subtle but there's plenty of vapor.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Got some of the new Liqua Juices this morning from The Best Shop

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/24-liqua-eliquid

Vanilla 9mg

This is amazing, it's not straight up Vanilla like the dekang stuff, which lets me honest, was rotten, this stuff is much nicer, it's a very sweet vanilla, the only thing i can compare it to would be vanilla pudding, the flavour on it is outstanding, been vaping it all morning and i can't see myself getting sick of it any time soon.

Vapour production on it very good, using it on a Vivi Nova mini, and there's plumes of the stuff, nice and thick on the way out, but it dissapears pretty quick so it doesn't linger around for long.

Throat hit, with it being a 9mg juice, it's slightly less than what i'm used to, as i'm normally 11-12mg all the time, but it is there, but i think the lower mg really suits the flavor as too much of a throat hit with this wouldn't take away from the flavour IMO.

€10 for 30mls...it's a damn good price for such a nice flavour.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/15-10ml-liqua-eliquid.html

Another one of the new Liqua Juices.

Cola - 9mg

I've tried quite a few colas in the past, and they all had the same kinda vibe, being cola cubes or tasting like frosties(the old sweets, not the breakfast cereal:)) but this one is quite different, it tastes exactly like Coke out of a bottle, perfect amount of sweetness, and the right amount of caramel, which i think a lot of the other cola liquids are missing.

Vapour production is the same as the rest of the Liqua juices, top notch, nice and thick plumes.

Throat hit, being 9mg is a bit lighter than i'm used to, but it does the job. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Some juices i tried today From tbs Caramel really like caramel without the sweetness but has like a creamy taste to it.Very nice.

Ry4 no point reviewing as its been done 100's of times at this stage:rolleyes:.

white coffee is exactly how i like it.A kind of dark coffee caramel taste.Lovely!.

From irishvaper's blathnad. It is wrigley spearmint chewing gum.Even clears my throat a little bit.:) i really like it.

And ku kulainn pretty much similiar but more of a citrus after taste i noticed.

Sorry for my cr^p reviews my palet is still very dull.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/15-10ml-liqua-eliquid.html

Liqua - Chocolate - 9mg

The flavor on this one is spot on, but it doesn't taste like you've just bitten in to a bar of chocolate, it tastes the same as say you put a square of dairy milk in to your mouth, and let it melt, ya know that sticky tasting milk chocolate?
    Delicious none the less.

Vapour production is spot on aswell, same as all the liqua juices.

Throat hit is what you'd expect from a 9mg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Firstly I am a noobie and only tasted 7 juices but here is a quick guide to what I love.

Green mint, The vapour store 11mg

This is really satisfying in giving a good quality hit but not harsh like the menthol juices I have tried. From the first draw the flavour leaves a mellow mint taste on the tounge but once inhaled the rest of the taste buds awaken and join the delight. The exhale is also satisfying in that it leaves a very mellow mint taste on the way out.

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/standard-e-cigarette-liquid/green-mint-double-mint-e-liquid/prod_205.html

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

El Toro Cigarillos Naturales - I'm no good at describing juices, hints of this or that, aftertaste, etc. It's either nice or not. This has been getting great reviews so gave it a go. Left it steep for two days but didn't like it much at first. Had a bit of a sour taste. However, the flavour changed and it's become a bit addictive. Can't describe the taste...a bit like describing Guinness to somebody who's never tasted it. It's 50/50 VgPg so loads of vapour. Didn't get any headrush like Sir Digby nor has it wrecked any coils...on a fifth fill or a Stardust now and still going strong. Will get more.

Bubba9 wrote: »
    El Toro Cigarillos Naturales - I'm no good at describing juices, hints of this or that, aftertaste, etc. It's either nice or not. This has been getting great reviews so gave it a go. Left it steep for two days but didn't like it much at first. Had a bit of a sour taste. However, the flavour changed and it's become a bit addictive. Can't describe the taste...a bit like describing Guinness to somebody who's never tasted it. It's 50/50 VgPg so loads of vapour. Didn't get any headrush like Sir Digby nor has it wrecked any coils...on a fifth fill or a Stardust now and still going strong. Will get more.

Are these eliquids made fresh every batch ? or do they have to steep to get a better flavour?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Are these eliquids made fresh every batch ? or do they have to steep to get a better flavour?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80492203&postcount=731

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alf70

Have been trying the Cigarillos Naturales and Orange de Sangre for the past few days, both 11mg.

What can I say?

They're the real canine's testicles!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Can anybody who actually tried el torro grande tell me if it's as good as advertised? People are raving about it and swear it tastes just like an analog but does it really taste like that? Or more like a tobacco without burning? Just don't want to buy something for 30 euro and not use it:) thanks

E-smokeireland have 10ml bottles for €6....not gonna break the bank if you only wanna try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

eeloe wrote: »
    E-smokeireland have 10ml bottles for €6....not gonna break the bank if you only wanna try it!
    Sorry I mean Virginia prime:) my bad

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Sorry I mean Virginia prime:) my bad

From what iv read its very close to cigarrelo's naturales so id reccomend buying 10 ml of that as a tester.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

anyone be able to tell me about Coffee, 7 Wolves or Energy Cow mixes?

thinking about going mad and spending a fair bit on juices when i'm back in Ireland. Have been out of the country for a month and only have Blathnat, Quebec and R4 with me and i'm getting bored of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Holy smoke..............I just got some of that cigarillos naturalles. I just got 10ml of 12mg and took a couple of drags..........got dizzy and everything! Big headrush.

Looks like you were right Digby - this stuff is almost like a real analog!

Holy smoke..............I just got some of that cigarillos naturalles. I just got 10ml of 12mg and took a couple of drags..........got dizzy and everything! Big headrush.

Looks like you were right Digby - this stuff is almost like a real analog!

yeah

it's just like that first cig of the day isn't it? it's because you havent smoked real fags in so long your body isn't used to the uh.. alkaloids and stuff from the tobacco

you get used to it though, so the light headedness goes away and it's just a lovely juice after that

Yeah, you were right. After that first few toots I dont get that anymore.
    It's desperate sticky stuff though. I used it in a Vivi Nova that I didn't know had a leak but after about half an hour I could get that sticky tobacco smell/feel off of everything in my pocket. Found a leak in the blasted Nova that has probably been there for ages.

Must try it in the RDA tonight. That sticky smell off of all those tobacco juices is rotten though.

What's the story with the cap on that cigarillos naturale? Is it supposed to convert to a drip? Damned if I can work it out.

it's supposed to be taken out and thrown away

it's just there to provide a more robust seal during postage afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

What's the story with the cap on that cigarillos naturale? Is it supposed to convert to a drip? Damned if I can work it out.

You can push a syringe through the centre hole, invert the bottle and pull the syringe plunger to fill. The air hole at the side that funnels down into the bottle allows air into the bottle to prevent suction while you're doing it.

Makes for handy leak-free filling and best of all you feel just like a tv doctor while you're doing it.:)

not with the el toro stuff. the owner of the site himself said they're just to be thrown away

they do look awfully like those upside down syringe things though

not with the el toro stuff

Yes so Sir Digby :) - I have a few empty El Toro bottles that can confirm this. Saw it on UKV and gave it a go and sure enough it works like a dream. Saw giorgio's post and think he was implying its safe to throw them away if you want but they really do work a treat.

i tried sticking a syringe down there the first time I got a bottle and it did nothing, weird

Weirder - just seen another post on UKV where House of Liquid have said it's just there to be thrown away but it's a syringe-filling design alright. You may need to push the needle firmly through (I just give it a thump) as I think there's a thin plastic seal that covers the hole.

Actually, I dont like this naturale stuff at all.......my throat is sore after it and the smell of it is kinda turning my stomach a bit. Then again, I dont like any of the tobacco juices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Actually, I dont like this naturale stuff at all.......my throat is sore after it and the smell of it is kinda turning my stomach a bit. Then again, I dont like any of the tobacco juices.

I'm feeling the same about it,

There's no doubt that its the closest thing to a real cigarette that I've tried, but I've realized that i don't like the taste of cigarettes anymore.

Tobacco based e-liquids I like, pure tobacco flavored e-liquid not so much

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Lucky I didn't pull the trigger then.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Elbow wrote: »
    I'm feeling the same about it,

There's no doubt that its the closest thing to a real cigarette that I've tried, but I've realized that i don't like the taste of cigarettes anymore.

Tobacco based e-liquids I like, pure tobacco flavored e-liquid not so much

I'm the same, liked it after a few days but then got bored with it. I'm off fags so long and so used to flavours that I can't use a neutral flavour with no bite for long. Still, I'd recommend it for anyone just off the fags as it does remind me of them a little.

• Advertisement

dont sell it off yet

put it somewhere cold and dark for a week or two and try it again

also you ****ers are nuts

Advertisement