Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teardrop trailer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Great thread Jack, reading for the weekend! especially like his BMW Bobber. Here is some more light reading ....FergalB might like this
    http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/OnlineCatalog.aspx?id=a95cf46b

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭jack of all

Thanks for that Fingalian, they're a great company, I have some of their planes already. Have you ever bought from them directly and if so how did you fare out with tax and duty etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Yep bought some small stuff from them and Rockler and Highland Hardware as well.Seems to bit hit and miss with the duties, I had to pay duties on some bits for making 4 in 1 screwdrivers but then I had bandsaw blades delivered with no extra charges.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Fingalian wrote: »
    Great thread Jack, reading for the weekend! especially like his BMW Bobber. Here is some more light reading ....FergalB might like this
    http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/OnlineCatalog.aspx?id=a95cf46b

I do like the cover, and the plumb bob :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irishtear

Hi Lads , There is a Teardrop Club on Facebook for Irish Trailers .There is a lovely one on donedeal now for sale in the caravan section,its in Donegal and the lad said he will build them to order. Irishtear:)

• Advertisement

Heres a few shots of the tear ,we have a club now on facebook if anyone wants to join,thanks ,:)Irish Tear

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

Hi lads has anyone on here built a teardrop caravan/trailer

Hi. The teardrop you see above in the previous thread was built in dublin by myself and it still resides there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

very nice, anymore pics for us and what it looks like inside :D
    cheers

irishtear wrote: »
    Heres a few shots of the tear ,we have a club now on facebook if anyone wants to join,thanks ,:)Irish Tear

Will post afew soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mike od

hi lads yeah. i built one over the winter, and have had it all over this summer great fun. would build another if any one wanted one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭jack of all

Would you throw up some pics, love to see it!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

One of the guy's on Glen-L just finished building this one, you can see all the photos of the build here http://s147.photobucket.com/user/scrawford_photos/library/Woody%20Camp%20Trailer?sort=6&page=1

tn_100_4693_zps8c8f06e2.jpg

hi yeah sure new to this forum or any for that matter . will try to up load some tomorrow .mike

mike od wrote: »
    hi yeah sure new to this forum or any for that matter . will try to up load some tomorrow .mike

Hi Mike I don't think you will be able to post photos or links till you have 50 posts and have been registered for more than 7 days. Link here explains http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193411 :( Sorry

nice one thanks, will try and get pics up somewhere else . not exactly a whizz on the laptop.

got pics on my google+ site if anyone can get on that , will be putting it on done deal in a few weeks . it is retro 60s style .maybe not everyones cup of tea . but i like it . lol goin to make another for next year .

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

did any one have a go at building a teardrop yet ?

Advertisement