Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buy a Mod Battery in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Anywhere in town stocking 18350s or similar for a Nemesis clone? Danged mod and charger arrived last week, but the batteries are still somewhere between here and Singapore. Can't wait to fire it up.
    Any advices appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Anywhere in town stocking 18350s or similar for a Nemesis clone? Danged mod and charger arrived last week, but the batteries are still somewhere between here and Singapore. Can't wait to fire it up.
    Any advices appreciated.

Thanks.

Smoke Different list them on their website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Smoke Different list them on their website.

Sigelei ones and they're a bit crap though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Sigelei ones and they're a bit crap though.

It says efest on the website?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

It says efest on the website?

Everytime ive gone in they've been sigelei, maybe just luck of the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Thanks guys, will pop in there tomorrow and pick one up. I found the chaps in there very pleasant before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

Any advices appreciated.

Thanks.

If you are stuck I have a few 18350 AW's amd efests that I have no use for. Happy to throw a couple in the post to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Thanks guys, will pop in there tomorrow and pick one up. I found the chaps in there very pleasant before.

+1 had very good experiences there as well. Bought some good juice -Alternative Smoking. Really different to other juices. I like the DEA also, reckon Italians might knock this juice game out the park :D

Have to start buying juice again. Just.Too.Tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Thanks for the offer Ionised, I'm heading away tomorrow, so went down and picked up a couple today.
    Lads in there were very helpful, checked the batteries fit and suited the nemesis and firing etc. Even gave me a free carbon-look wrap for my MVP!
    Nemesis looks sweet in 18350 mode with the Kayfun on top. Not too big, but not really stealth either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

Thanks for the offer Ionised, I'm heading away tomorrow, so went down and picked up a couple today.
    Lads in there were very helpful, checked the batteries fit and suited the nemesis and firing etc. Even gave me a free carbon-look wrap for my MVP!
    Nemesis looks sweet in 18350 mode with the Kayfun on top. Not too big, but not really stealth either.

Glad you got sorted. Enjoy!

Advertisement