Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to keep liquids

• 01-08-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

As a matter of curiosity, where do most of you folks keep your liquids? I've been using the original box that came with the eGo, its getting a bit messy now, but I've seen recommendations that the liquids are best kept in a fridge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

As a matter of curiosity, where do most of you folks keep your liquids? I've been using the original box that came with the eGo, its getting a bit messy now, but I've seen recommendations that the liquids are best kept in a fridge.

I just keep a bottle in my pocket, I don't bother with storing them in the fridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I keep my OHs (now extensive) collection in boxes on the fridge door - one box for flavours, one for 0 nic/16mg nic pg and Vg bottles, and one for bottles of ejuice, some that weren't to his taste, and some are the results of my mixing experiments.

I seem to remember reading on the original thread that storing e-juice in the fridge decreases the flavour, though.
    In my fellas case, it doesn't matter - I can always just add more flavouring!

Advertisement