Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dead As Doornails

Options
  • 17-11-2005 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi there,
    If you care to please have a listen and let me know what you think.

http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/1002/

Its mainly acoustic sort of folk-ie stuff. There just rough demos recorded on a PC but good qualiity.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

If you put up a little bit about your band, style of music, line up etc, you might get a little more interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭McFiddler

Hey sounds pretty good. How did you record it (software/soundcard etc)?? While it is well recorded I think the songs themselves maybe could be developed further just to keep the listeners attention ya know. I understand that you're going for a mellow sound but if the songs had more changes, maybe some kinda bridge in the middle or something.
    I'll try to go see you in the hapenny bridge, see what you're like live. Keep it up!

Advertisement