Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pairing camera to laptop.

• 20-04-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

Hi, i've been trying to pair my canon 90d to my laptop, i've followed all instructions correctly (i hope), i can navigate all the steps until the last one, pairing over wifi/lan, when i click on this another window opens where my camera should be named so i can pair it with my laptop, when this window opens there is no mention of my camera so i cant go any further.
    has anyone encountered this before? or is it my lack of tech know to blame again:D
    cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Will it work with a cable

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭glaswegian

Borderfox wrote: »
    Will it work with a cable
    It probably would but i don't have the appropriate cable, that's why i was trying to connect via Wifi, it's not too important, i tend to get quite frustrated when trying techy stuff.:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

The EOS utility software should connect it up

Advertisement