Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PayPal Unavailable at Fasttech

• 24-10-2018 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭

I tried to buy 2 x Aspire 3ml Breeze2 Pods,the only payment option to me was Bitcoin.
    I tried ordering from 3 different browsers & 3 different computers,they all say PayPal Unavailable for these pods.

I used Paypal on another site with no problems...

Anyone used their PayPal at Fasttech lately.

I just read this at the bottom of the item page at Fasttech.... Important information and restrictions:

This item can only be purchased via Bitcoin (XBT) or gift certificates (store credits).
    Bitcoin is secure and popular.

Anyone know why they only want Bitcoin...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tickityboo

I tried to buy 2 x Aspire 3ml Breeze2 Pods,the only payment option to me was Bitcoin.
    I tried ordering from 3 different browsers & 3 different computers,they all say PayPal Unavailable for these pods.

I used Paypal on another site with no problems...

Anyone used their PayPal at Fasttech lately.

I just read this at the bottom of the item page at Fasttech.... Important information and restrictions:

This item can only be purchased via Bitcoin (XBT) or gift certificates (store credits).
    Bitcoin is secure and popular.

Anyone know why they only want Bitcoin...

It was discussed here before.
    I think it's only for Aspire products for some reason.
    What others said to do was order something different for the same value and when the payment clears cancel it and then use the gift certificate.
    I haven't tried it myself so I can't say if works or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Tickityboo wrote: »
    What others said to do was order something different for the same value and when the payment clears cancel it and then use the gift certificate.

Thanks,I'll try that in the morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Tickityboo wrote: »

Thanks,I'll try that....

Advertisement