Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*Vegetarian forum meetup at Hell*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

The sinister and purgatory ones look the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

mmmmmmmm damned!!! i want! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

maameeo wrote: »
    mmmmmmmm damned!!! i want! :D

I love how the hell-ish names kind of make you want the pizza even more... :)

-lala- wrote: »
    I love how the hell-ish names kind of make you want the pizza even more... :)

ill be damned if i dont get this pizza! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey guise,

just stumbled on this thread, I didn't even know there was a vegetarian section on boards. *stupid*

I've been Veggie 8 (maybe 9, I forget) years now. and think meeting up with some others would be koola.

is Hell a vegetarian foodery or meaty-tastic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

It caters for all, but their menu specifically says what is vegetarian and has it's very own vegan pizza. That's as much as an invite I need to go again :)

Glad you finally found this little forum :) I look forward to seeing your input everywhere now :D And if you do come to Hell with us (:)) you will be sure to meet plenty of veggies and vegans. I'm looking forward to the adventure!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

smegmar wrote: »
    hey guise,

just stumbled on this thread, I didn't even know there was a vegetarian section on boards. *stupid*

I've been Veggie 8 (maybe 9, I forget) years now. and think meeting up with some others would be koola.

is Hell a vegetarian foodery or meaty-tastic?

The more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

seamus wrote: »
    It's next door to Shine.

Eh... Do you mean Solas? It's a few doors down from that I guess.

Eh... Do you mean Solas? It's a few doors down from that I guess.

It's both next door to Shine (formerly the Cornerstone), and a few doors down from Solas on the other side.

Anyone else going to join us? Hmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Would love to... been wanting to try the place out since a friend in new zealand told me about it last year.

But won't make it this time... perhaps next time.

Anyone else going to join us? Hmmmmm

COME ON PEOPLE!

Although Hell isn't exactly massive, so perhaps it's a good thing we have so few! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Want sweet potato chips too. :)
    think i'll borrow one from ya then haha!
    Master of Nothing you including me in your roll of veggie acquantances?
    Is there a reason i should not you aint tellin me yet?:P Of course i'd add you to that roll...its lacking in veggie names haha:D

COME ON PEOPLE!

Although Hell isn't exactly massive, so perhaps it's a good thing we have so few! :p

id count as two people, well one and a half, me and the lil one!

maameeo wrote: »
    id count as two people, well one and a half, me and the lil one!

Aww! bless :)

Aww! bless :)

:D lil diva she is, shell probly eat the place dry too!

I might just forewarn them a few days before we visit. They'll need to be able to deal with the hoards ;) Saturday at 2pm seems to be on the cards... (I'm presuming we'd best avoid the 1-2 lunch hour, being the lille venue that it is). Hurry up week!! I'll also be bringing another vegan whom hasn't posted here in ages, but she is a boardsie.

this place got enough seats??:confused:

We'll be grand :) There are 3 massive tables. With a church pew as a seat on either side of each table ;) Cosy.

and... they have vegan pizza!!! I want! I want! I want!

And... I could entice you further if I were to mention that I would bring along a pack of vegan fizzy cola bottles which I bought online at the vegan store? ;) I bought 4 packs. He he he! My OH doesn't know how much I indulged, yet!

We'll be grand :) There are 3 massive tables. With a church pew as a seat on either side of each table ;) Cosy.

and... they have vegan pizza!!! I want! I want! I want!

And... I could entice you further if I were to mention that I would bring along a pack of vegan fizzy cola bottles which I bought online at the vegan store? ;) I bought 4 packs! He he he! My OH doesn't know how much I indulged, yet!

like real fizzy cola bottles?!!! omg wow!
    havnt had them since i was lil kid! are they yummy? (stupid question!) :D

• Advertisement

Ah, yeah :D It's the thrill of something that you can't easily buy. Nyom nyom nyom.

Ah, yeah :D It's the thrill of something that you can't easily buy. Nyom nyom nyom.

hehe yummy, iv often browsed the veggie sites loking at the sweeties but never made a purchase! hail to u! ;)

I might just forewarn them a few days before we visit. They'll need to be able to deal with the hoards ;) Saturday at 2pm seems to be on the cards... (I'm presuming we'd best avoid the 1-2 lunch hour, being the lille venue that it is). Hurry up week!! I'll also be bringing another vegan whom hasn't posted here in ages, but she is a boardsie.

What about 3pm instead, would that be ok with everyone ?

I admit that my vegan stomach will probably not wait so long to eat! If you are worried about it being busy I can honestly say it's more roomy than cornicopia.

Cool

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

AmI going to be the only guy there!?!?! There better be others!

I'm male...... well I was the last time I checked anyway.. :pac:

theres men in this forum? :eek:

lol :D

• Advertisement

had a pizza from sansburys for dinner today, it just didnt cut it! im dying to try this pizza! (and see what the veggie guys look like :P)

Advertisement