Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clamped

• 24-08-2015 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was clamped because the ticket was upside down payed for declamping appeled with pictures to show I payed my ticket but I was refused a refund now if I want to appeal again it will cost another 20 euro witch will bring the cost up to 145 euro I am so mad don't know where to go from here has anyone experienced the same

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

lillyjosh wrote: »
    I was clamped because the ticket was upside down payed for declamping appeled with pictures to show I payed my ticket but I was refused a refund now if I want to appeal again it will cost another 20 euro witch will bring the cost up to 145 euro I am so mad don't know where to go from here has anyone experienced the same

Not in here we haven't!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dvraiz

Damn :/ I remember being clamped after parking outside a shop and being in there for 3 minutes...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement