Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite mr_fegelien thread?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I assume he's just a boards employee copy/pasting stuff from Reddit to liven this place up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

We make fun, but he's given AH more mileage than it would have had otherwise and his threads make a refreshing change from the traveller/social welfare/migrant conniptions that were a feature of AH for a long time. Before those posters themseves "migrated" to CA/IMHO.

So when are we going to hear from Mr F himself? Can we have an AMA?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

The "are women as desperate for sex" thread has just started......train wreck or comedy gold....still early hours nevermind days!

The dumpster fire is in full bloom :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

wiggle16 wrote: »

So when are we going to hear from Mr F himself? Can we have an AMA?

I gave him a shout there, would be a privilege and an honour to hear from him in the thread.

rcVqPxl.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^^^^Now that we've the image of mel, I'm not going to bother posting. Thanks OP!!

I assume he's just a boards employee copy/pasting stuff from Reddit to liven this place up.

No, Reddit is too clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I chose temper tantrum, enjoying it, its like an extension of ranting and raving and trivial things that annoy you, we all know someone who has lost the plot.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Has to be thread about women being just as sexually desperate.
    The amount of pub philosophy in it, I firmly believe now the alpha male is well and truly the boards-poster elite.

Odd how some people get so irritated by the lad. Sure what harm is he doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭chrissb8

xkbwauA.gif

mr_fegelien pushing through on over Xmas to give us the threads that no one asked for but NEEDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

You have to admire his temerity to keep coming back with more

Character building in; effect it’s a beautiful thing. We should nourish their little personalities and let them flourish! Whatever normal is

Looking through the list of threads there again, they all seem reasonably good..no obvious trolling like.. fair play to him.. leave him off..

For some reason I don't believe he's from Africa though..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

CQD wrote: »
    Looking through the list of threads there again, they all seem reasonably good..no obvious trolling like.. fair play to him.. leave him off..

For some reason I don't believe he's from Africa though..

No, I actually am. I lived in Tanzania up until 2006. Moved to Atlanta, Georgia. for 2 and a half years until 2009. Came to Ireland.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

No, I actually am. I lived in Tanzania up until 2006. Moved to Atlanta, Georgia. for 2 and a half years until 2009. Came to Ireland.

Which thread was your favourite?

giphy.gif

What was it like going from warm and sunny Georgia to depressing rain****e Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I like a nice pair of feet so I've gone with the foot fetish one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

What was it like going from warm and sunny Georgia to depressing rain****e Ireland?

You’re a bit obsessed with the lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement