Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tennis Tips

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Nadal must have been around 1/100 to win that match. what a :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

i kinda felt he was going to **** up..! same as last year .i guess he doesnt care about Wimbledon..

double of

wang to win

Kudla to win..

at 2.14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Knee was at him again.

i also fancy Wang game Handicap -4 at 5/6

wang to win 1st set and win the match at 11/10

he has been playing very well on grass..plus he dominated in the qualifications..on the other hand Odenisk is not a grass court player...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

mrdmb wrote: »
    double of

wang to win

Kudla to win..

at 2.14

Well done, Wang game was a tight one!!

Isner, Troicki and Hewitt treble for me tomorrow. Pays 1/1. Troicki at 4/9 is nice.

Also if Darcis continues to serve well, i fancy him to dispatch Kubot at 4/6.

Double of.
    Sloane Stephens and wozniaki for 2.25

The overs in kubot darcis game

wozniaki playing with an injury she sustained in the 1st set..if ur bookie pays if a player retires i suggest that u take cetkovska

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RadioactiveV6

The overs in kubot darcis game
    Also if Darcis continues to serve well, i fancy him to dispatch Kubot at 4/6.

I believe Darcis has given Kubot a walkover. Fell on his shoulder against Nadal and is unable to play.

• Advertisement

yes but these plays are voided.....there are different rules for retirement after the 1st ball has been played.

if a player retires some bookies refund the money and no winner is counted after the 1st ball played. as paddy and stan james

while most of the other bookies will count the player who advances after the 1st ball played as a winner..such as ladbrokes, bwin ,marathon etc... am not sure about bet365..cuz i dont use them much

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

. am not sure about bet365..cuz i dont use them much

Bet 365 voids the bet if a player retires during the game...got caught with the Janowicz match this morning :mad:

I really hope Tsonga doesn't retire!

Sharapova out now too to a qualifier

I really hope Tsonga doesn't retire!

I would just like to say fair play to Paddy Power. Told me that my bet on over 3.5 sets was void as per their rules which I expected. Half an hour later they resettle it as a winner. :)

All the favorites are going out and the dogs are through. Dangerous for punters so far this tournament

Fognini + Isner

Treble of
    hass, almagro, jerzy all to win in Hamburg today at 3.13

tipsarevic vs Bemelens...tipsa to win 2-0....took it with bwin at 1.72

double of Tipsa and Falla to win at bogota priced around 2.4

have faith at least one of these bets will win..hopefully..!

• Advertisement

tipsa won 6-4 7-5...cashed the 1st

Verdasco vs delbonis Hamburg... verda to win 2-0... at 1.91.

For the austrian wta... Mary achlietner to beat svitlona at 1.8

for the finals in Hamburg and Bogota..

everyone is on Fognini to win...the starting line was 1.4 now dropped in most bookies to around 1.3 or 1.37 at most.....delbonis won cuz federrer was absolute crap yesterday and verdasco had some injury during the 3rd set..

Fognini is possessed these days didnt drop a set againats Haas and Almagro who were in good form..

i guess the risky value would be in Fognini to win 2-0 or the total games under 22.5 or Fognini handicap games -3.5 ...they all mean the same actually and would be priced betweeen 1.8 to 1.91...i'll be taking Fognini to win 2-0 personally.

As in Bogota....Ivo Karlovic...line is very tasty around 1.91 to 1.95 to beat local guy Falla..the reason is because Falla is playing in his home country though the crowd there would be just like a challenger tournament (ie very few)!...Karolvic serve has been lethal in the last 2 tournaments he played as usual and it keeps on getting better...his return game though poor might be ok against Falla poor serve.

Karlovic to win....

Ivo won..but Fognini lost a set...tough match it was..

I'd fade Fognini next comp if I were you, usually players have a bit of a lul after a big win, he's just had the two biggest wins of his life in successive weeks. He won't keep that up. For what it's worth I'd also never back 2-0 because he has a suspect mentality. He'll throw away a set at times just because he can't be bothered and then fight back in the next one.

wta stanford..

Coco Vandeweghe to win at 8/11 ladbrokes..

coco...won...:)

next play...double of

Daniela Hantuchova to win agaimst wickmayer...wta stanford

denis istomin to win againts Lacko...atp atlanta

2.42 for 70 euros.. marathonbet

next play...double of

Daniela Hantuchova to win agaimst wickmayer...wta stanford

denis istomin to win againts Lacko...atp atlanta