Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euromillions query

• 24-06-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

So I picked two lines of Quick Pick as my Euromillions numbers the other night. Went to check the ticket today and I see that the same number appears twice on a line and it happens on both lines. The numbers appear in sequence and then one of the numbers appears as the bonus number on the same line (eg.: 1 2 3 4 5 6, 1 7 so the number 1 has appeared twice). Is it possible for the same number to be drawn during the first six numbers and then be drawn again as a bonus number?
    Excuse my ignorance about this, it just seems strange to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

So I picked two lines of Quick Pick as my Euromillions numbers the other night. Went to check the ticket today and I see that the same number appears twice on a line and it happens on both lines. The numbers appear in sequence and then one of the numbers appears as the bonus number on the same line (eg.: 1 2 3 4 5 6, 1 7 so the number 1 has appeared twice). Is it possible for the same number to be drawn during the first six numbers and then be drawn again as a bonus number?
    Excuse my ignorance about this, it just seems strange to me.

Yes, there are a lower number of bonus numbers to choose from i belive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Yes. The bonus ball if from its own set of balls so the numbers can match.

Take a look at the website - click "choose numbers" to see what I mean.

Advertisement